• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Save Me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cloud_roxy

i Wanted To Ask The Members A Thing Which Iam Not Sure About.i Have Heard That When Leon Grows Up He Becomes Auron.is That True?i Also Wanted To Ask That Is Their Any Other Playable Character In Kh2 Besides Sora Roxas And Cloud.and Can Somebody Help Me In This,i Really Have A Huge Crush On Rinoa Can Somebody Help Me Or Is Their A Girl In These Forums Like Her If Their Is Anybody Please Contact Me And Save My Life.

I

inhiding

cloud_roxy said:
i Have Heard That When Leon Grows Up He Becomes Auron.is That True?
No.

cloud_roxy said:
i Also Wanted To Ask That Is Their Any Other Playable Character In Kh2 Besides Sora Roxas And Cloud.
Cloud isn't playable at all, and Riku is playable for only brief moments in the final battle.

cloud_roxy said:
and Can Somebody Help Me In This,i Really Have A Huge Crush On Rinoa Can Somebody Help Me Or Is Their A Girl In These Forums Like Her If Their Is Anybody Please Contact Me And Save My Life.
You're hopeless.

DualWeilder.

Originally Posted by cloud_roxy
and Can Somebody Help Me In This,i Really Have A Huge Crush On Rinoa Can Somebody Help Me Or Is Their A Girl In These Forums Like Her If Their Is Anybody Please Contact Me And Save My Life.

You're hopeless.

lol^^ ya riku is playable and cloud isnt. and i have to agree. you are hopeless >_>

Vin

Bronze Member
yup cloud isnt playble whered u here that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back