• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Saved files.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
they'd hav u'd think :confused:
i wish they'd add a new game+ mode to kh games

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
in BBS do you think you'll need to save three different files like in RE:COM you had a seperate riku and sora file??

I believe you do, but I am not absolutely positive. Members have been talking about doing each scenario simultaneously, by starting different files for each character. Who knows? We might not know for sure until the game comes out.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
on the psp you can create as many files as you want its not limited so yeah im almost positive itll be you can create a new file seperately or choose to go over your current file
btw i would suggest not creating simultaneous files it would confuse me lol id rather work on one and finish it then work on another than finish it

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
on the psp you can create as many files as you want its not limited so yeah im almost positive itll be you can create a new file seperately or choose to go over your current file
btw i would suggest not creating simultaneous files it would confuse me lol id rather work on one and finish it then work on another than finish it
Exactly. Like doing Aqua, Ven, and then Terra (save the best story for last >_>)

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I plan on playing BBS with simultaneous files. But I might not. Like I might start off all three scenarios, and then decide which one I'll focus on first.

Key

Exile
Awards

yeah, it does the same with all PSP games, like, i have 2 Dissidia files. i don't think we have to worry about overwriting files ^^

yeah, then you'd get too far into one scenario then have to play catch-up with the other ones. i'm going one by one.

Nomura said that plotwise, the best orser was Terra>Ven>Aqua, but difficulty-wise was Ven>Aqua>Terra.

Vanitas

i think I read somewhere on here that you could change stories during gameplay, so Imthinking you wont have to, seeing how all 3 stories will be saved on one file.

crazzyBRY

u probably have to..

if your thinking that u can switch characters on 1 file.. then how would you go back where u save?

like when u save.. theres a picture =X.. and if u chose ventus then your picture will be ven =)..

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
No, I'm thinking there'll be a single save file, then when you select it you can choose to continue from Aqua, Ven or Terra's part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back