• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Scan of KH 3D on Famitsu weekly (translations in OP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bric13

okay. that was very helpful, another question, like when birth by sleep worlds were being announced the entire scan was pictured not bits in peices, what i mean are ones such as this (Kingdom hearts birth by sleep castle of dreams famitsu articles image by siang1227 on Photobucket) Will something like that come out for these scans so you can see the enitre full paged scan? not to be ungrateful for what has been uploaded for sure, but just wanting to see the renders of frollo, phoebus, etc.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
okay. that was very helpful, another question, like when birth by sleep worlds were being announced the entire scan was pictured not bits in peices, what i mean are ones such as this (Kingdom hearts birth by sleep castle of dreams famitsu articles image by siang1227 on Photobucket) Will something like that come out for these scans so you can see the enitre full paged scan? not to be ungrateful for what has been uploaded for sure, but just wanting to see the renders of frollo, phoebus, etc.

Well yeah, just not now. When they surface you can be sure we'll have it up asap, but until then, we ask that you please be patient.

Dark Hearts King

Website
chronicum.wordpress.com
Kay thanks, I know I saw only one translation and that was from Jimny and Sora making it clear that this wasn't the same Jimny.
I saw one that showed Sora with the Blue Fairy, and he says to her
"Are you a goddess?"

EDIT: Found some

Pinocchio to Riku: "From Jiminy I’ve learned many important things."
Sora to Blue Fairy: "Ah, yeah.... Are you a goddess?"
Jiminy to Sora: "Hm? Who are you? There aren’t supposed to be children here."

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
So it seems that since this Jiminy doesn't appear to be the same Jiminy, it is safe to assume this Pinocchio isn't either, which would explain his puppet form again.

Dark Hearts King

Website
chronicum.wordpress.com
So it seems that since this Jiminy doesn't appear to be the same Jiminy, it is safe to assume this Pinocchio isn't either, which would explain his puppet form again.
It's probably a dream copy made by the sleeping world.

EDIT:
Zou_Elephant.png

^ A crappy cutout of the Zou Elephant. Anybody want to fix it for me? :D

Dale

SO are we expecting another scan this Thurs/Fri? I mean its supposed to be weekly so like a new world should be appearing soon? (or 2 if were lucky :3)

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Re: Scan of KH 3D on Famitsu weekly

(And probably will due to their sprites being found in 358/2 Days for Prankster's Paradise.)

Kinda random here, but this brings some attention to me after learning about some of the sprite images in Dissidia Duodecium turning out to be a new game; Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy.

Hopefully your right and Square follows suit here.

micbeasty

Scan%2015.jpg

^ I believe that this is proof of the court of Miracles!!! This looks exactly like the tunnel to the court of Miracles and it is featured on the HoN world page :) Correct me if i'm wrong though, just glad to see more areas explorable in the game so far!

That Muggle Geek

Man, these clearer scans just make the game look even better! It makes me even more anxious to get my hands on it! (I still need to get a 3DS, though... -_-')

Kevin Perez

Where's Clopin!? Goodness, how much this game has me anticipated. When the hell will Squeenix start releasing their Kingdom Hearts games the same time they do for their Japanese releases? It be much easier that way and waiting wouldn't seem so agonizing.

Number Zero

Scan%2015.jpg

^ I believe that this is proof of the court of Miracles!!! This looks exactly like the tunnel to the court of Miracles and it is featured on the HoN world page :) Correct me if i'm wrong though, just glad to see more areas explorable in the game so far!

Huh. That's a relief, I thought that was some part of Maleficent's Castle in Enchanted Dominion. :p

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Wait a minute!
In the first Trailer in January, we had the Drop gauge, then in the TGS trailer, the Drop gauge was absent, and now, in these scans, it's back! :D

Scan%2015.jpg

Also, look at Sora's, then Riku's. Sora's Drop gauge says "DROP" and Riku's isn't labeled.

edit:

then again, Riku doesn't have one here:

Scan%2011.jpg

The Drop Gauge, and the abilities that come with it, aren't given to you right away then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back