• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Scan of KH 3D on Famitsu weekly (translations in OP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
Pretty nice scans! Even though the Frollo boss fight's chances have been diminished, I'm just glad we got to see him at all! But who knows, maybe Sora fights Frollo instead when he invades the Court of Miracles or something! You never know what could happen!
On another note, it appears that we can enter Gepetto's house, Pleasure Island AND Monstro in Prankster's Paradise! I've gotta say, Square's really not interested in wasting any potential these DDD has so far!

Dark Hearts King

Website
chronicum.wordpress.com
I know it's old news, but I just finished making a rather poor render on it, but here it is

DokuDoku.png

A Giant Japanese Salamander becomes an enemy! (Maybe Nomura's trying to promote endangered species awareness...lawl XD)

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Pretty nice scans! Even though the Frollo boss fight's chances have been diminished, I'm just glad we got to see him at all! But who knows, maybe Sora fights Frollo instead when he invades the Court of Miracles or something! You never know what could happen!
On another note, it appears that we can enter Gepetto's house, Pleasure Island AND Monstro in Prankster's Paradise! I've gotta say, Square's really not interested in wasting any potential these DDD has so far!

That's the only possibility I could see. Would be Sora fighting Frollo. Maybe Frollo would be on his horse then, and Frollo's attacks would involve fire and his sword.

I love that they are using more of the movie than just Pleasure Island too.
I wonder how much else there will be in the town, besides Gepetto's workshop/home.
I'm kinda liking the thought of revisiting Monstro, the areas shown for Riku battling inside him looks large, and people tend to love larger maps.

EDIT:::::::

Something I guess I should bring up again, since the other thread was closed.

DreamEater.jpg

That looks like a new Dream Eater....the one circled in red. It doesn't have a name yet to my knowledge.

blueheart

Bronze Member
Also, as previously stated, I doubt Stromboli is in this considering that scene is a replica of the one that takes place in the movie, just without Stromboli lol xP I'm curious if Pleasure Island is going to ever have a mass number of children on it. I can't help but notice that it is in really good condition which means that either 1) The children are still there or 2) The children have not reached it yet, because in the movie, after the kids are turned into donkeys, the place is an utter mess. So I don't know how that is going to work, with KH finally have a lot of NPC's (nope...but I can dream). Also, the more I see this, the more I'm skeptical about Honest John and Gideon because they do not show up in either places (Monstro or Pleasure Island). They may be hinted at or spoken of, but they probably won't appear :( This world is slowly seeming quite lonely.

no....don't say that.....they have to be there....

Mr Yippie

The Elephant isn't a boss, it doesn't have that much health. So why wouldn't Frollo be a boss?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I don't understand why people don't think there will be a Frollo fight after these scans. The only enemies in these scans are the regular ones. The Elephant is this game's "Fat Body".

Also, Phoebes has green eyes :3

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I don't understand why people don't think there will be a Frollo fight after these scans. The only enemies in these scans are the regular ones. The Elephant is this game's "Fat Body".

Also, Phoebes has green eyes :3

Wait that's everyone's reasoning.....I guess they just think the Zou Elephant will be a Mini Boss, I don't see how that proves that Frollo won't be a boss. I just don't think that he will be a final boss for the world.

And I thought that the Panda was the Large Body of the Dream Eaters. The Zou Elephant I think could be a Mini Boss, since it has a large enough health bar to be a Mini Boss for an earlier world, which I presume LCDC will be.

Mr Yippie

The gatling gun bat Riku fought in the demo had like three or so bars. This elephant has one.

No way its any kind of boss.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Wait that's everyone's reasoning.....I guess they just think the Zou Elephant will be a Mini Boss, I don't see how that proves that Frollo won't be a boss. I just don't think that he will be a final boss for the world.

And I thought that the Panda was the Large Body of the Dream Eaters. The Zou Elephant I think could be a Mini Boss, since it has a large enough health bar to be a Mini Boss for an earlier world, which I presume LCDC will be.
The mini-boss for Beasts Castle had more health than that.

And here is the problem.
381722_2648442572405_1295926774_3095220_1318205118_n.jpg
376966_2648442812411_1295926774_3095221_28820284_n.jpg

Both of those are Sora fighting the Elephant, presumably at the same time due to the commands, health and drop gauge. The thing here is the two different health bars.

In the first image, it does look like he's attacking the elephant, but there is also the Winged bat thing right next to it. The winged bat would have the lower health bar but in the second image you can barely see the bat and it looks as if you're attacking the elephant which has less health.
The thing that I blame all this confusion on is the scans themselves.

Mr Yippie

1322261016339.jpg

Uh... what? Did they forget that Pleasure Island isn't generic amusement park #423?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
The mini-boss for Beasts Castle had more health than that.

And here is the problem.
381722_2648442572405_1295926774_3095220_1318205118_n.jpg
376966_2648442812411_1295926774_3095221_28820284_n.jpg

Both of those are Sora fighting the Elephant, presumably at the same time due to the commands, health and drop gauge. The thing here is the two different health bars.

In the first image, it does look like he's attacking the elephant, but there is also the Winged bat thing right next to it. The winged bat would have the lower health bar but in the second image you can barely see the bat and it looks as if you're attacking the elephant which has less health.
The thing that I blame all this confusion on is the scans themselves.

Does anyone think the elephant is going to even be a mini-boss or a boss in general? He looks like a plain old enemy to me. o_o

Recon

Art of War
Awards
@Chaser, I noticed this too, but never mentioned it.

Only logical explanation I came up with:
1) Sora is locked onto the bat in the second image but is attacking Zou elephant.
2) One of the images might be faked, but I really don't think this is the case at all.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
1322261016339.jpg

Uh... what? Did they forget that Pleasure Island isn't generic amusement park #423?

Lol that ferris wheel is the same as the one in that movie image so idk what you are talking about and obviously they aren't showing the entire place. You can see that rollar coaster as well.

micbeasty

Famitsu%20image%2016%2011252011.jpeg

See i believe sora is fighting both the Zou Elephant and the bat nightmare, if you see the hp on this picture from Riku fighting inside of Monstro you'll see that he is also fighting the nightmare bat and the have the same hp amount.

EDIT:::
Is anyone else really disapointed in the way Pleasure island looks? it looks like a neat clean park with a few carnival attractions...Pleasure island does NOT look like this.

Also i believe that Sora will go to LCDC first as his first world to venture to while Riku goes to PP fr his first world, considering in the image i posted about and this one:
Famitsu%20image%2014%2011252011.jpeg

In the one above Riku has the same amount of HP as the one in the next photo of Sora, this leads me to believe this and usually after the first world you gain a HP gain after defeating the boss. This would also make sense considering sora is seen talking to Frollo in what seems the opening conflict for this world and the earlier ones shown of Riku by the burning stage where Esmerelda was saved seem to be the closing conflict for the world...thoughts?

Last edited:

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Whoa, whoa whoa. What does the pink part of the HP bar represent for the dream eaters? It might be for some type of magic or special attack it seems.

takory

Website
takory.deviantart.com
just seeing all the characters they are introducing into the game makes me wanna play it now. i would like to see how they go with some thing so controversial as hunch back of notre dame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back