• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Scans from KINGDOM HEARTS X[chi] in latest Famitsu Weekly!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

As promised KINGDOM HEARTS χ[chi] was featured in the latest Famitsu issue. Scans have now surfaced which you can view right here below! 

Click to enlarge!

Thanks to the amazing Zephyr, we have a translation of the blurb from the Famitsu scan!

Exclusive screening of KINGDOM HEARTS χ[chi]
After the beta testing in late March, the service for the PC browser game is scheduled and expected to start. Players can choose between five different unions/forces while exploring within the elements of Disney worlds, competing against others for an item called the “Lux”. More information will be available in the Weekly Famitsu is scheduled to be released March 28. Three images are revealed ahead of time!

SourcebKvEBVAvUq

Monkey D. Rocky

Re: Scans from KINGDOM HEARTS ?[chi] in latest Famitsu Weekly!

This game looks awesome. I've always wanted an amazing online KH videogame experience, and I really believe that KHX is gonna deliver that. Do you guys think that this game's going international??

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

This game looks awesome. I've always wanted an amazing online KH videogame experience, and I really believe that KHX is gonna deliver that. Do you guys think that this game's going international??
That's really hard to say. KH Mobile didn't but since this is a browser game it has a bit better of a chance.

Theta

If anybody didn't know this already a "lux" is latin for light. Also, is that the journal, or maybe something like it? The website's journal had even more similarities with the one from Coded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back