• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

scenarios spoiling each other

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flickr

jeez idk....I think I'm gettin' a PSP for christmas, and just can't decide who! I'm thinking Aqua first because she takes a look at the other two's stories, but then again I like Ven's talents (speed) and I already have a feeling...that I'm not gonig to like Terra. I didn't and still don't like Riku. :/

αsiя

space coke
I will play the three at the same time, three different save slots. Like, TAV's Enchanched Dominion' role then TAV's Castle of Dreams' role, etc. And at the end, I'll have a full story xP

That will seem pointless to me and it will feel much shorter experience IMO
and they might not all go to the same worlds chronologically

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Aqua's scenario seems to reveal more about Ven's ending So i'll save her for last. I'll play Ven first then Terra and aqua for last.

Key

Exile
Awards
At first i was thinking Ven > Terra > Aqua, but now i'm thinking Terra > Aqua > Ven. I reeeeeeally wanna know what happens to Terra, but i KNOW Ven's gonna have a lot more things going on in his story that the player could understand better if they play through the others first....

A

Azrael

As the title says, scenarios will most likely spoil each other.
I plan on playing as Aqua first(to get her out of the way),
Terra second(i still like Ven better), and best for last Ven.

If you follow my example above,theres a possibility
the Aqua scenario will spoil the other 2 and so forth.

Your thoughts? Has Nomura mentioned this before?

I'm sure they'll spoil each other like Dissidia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back