• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

scenarios spoiling each other

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

robertexe

As the title says, scenarios will most likely spoil each other.
I plan on playing as Aqua first(to get her out of the way),
Terra second(i still like Ven better), and best for last Ven.

If you follow my example above,theres a possibility
the Aqua scenario will spoil the other 2 and so forth.

Your thoughts? Has Nomura mentioned this before?

αsiя

space coke
I dont think it matters what way you play it
some scenario will answer questions that the other scenario left

CCs_No1_Fanboy

Thats the point of the scenarios. One scenario will spoil parts of another, and will also create more questions that another one will answer. It's players choice, and that is awesome.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Ill probably wait for the US release fist for the answers tho :) Dont want to be too spoiled.

Ill play the japanese version, but only ad hoc just to get the feel for the game.

king_Nick

it won't neccasrily spoil them it will just give you more questions.

ex. playing Aqua's scenerio and it tells you Terra is_____. then you need to play Terra's scenerio to find out he became______.

AllEndsWith-

You can't really "spoil" yourself the plot of the game, if you actually are playing it. If you think you are "spoiling" yourself, then its only because elements from another's senario is part of the senario you are playing, get it?

Rexy

Bronze Member
i will play as Terra, Aqua and Ven (the most awsome for the last). When the english cames out i'm going to play them all for order, and then i will play as characetsr orders as well, Terra, Ventus, Aqua, if i don't have a mistake

Chad92

I think it will work kinda like the Sora-Riku storys in CoM.You know a little about Riku in Sora's story but then you find out what's really been going on in Riku's story.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
As the title says, scenarios will most likely spoil each other.
I plan on playing as Aqua first(to get her out of the way),
Terra second(i still like Ven better), and best for last Ven.

If you follow my example above,theres a possibility
the Aqua scenario will spoil the other 2 and so forth.

Your thoughts? Has Nomura mentioned this before?

Nomura stated in one of his BBS interviews that the order you play the scenarios will not matter. All three scenarios will answer mysteries that arose in others.

As for me, I think I will play Ven first, Aqua second, and Terra last.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
idk who i'll play as first....i like all 3 of them, probably play as terra first, then idk about the next one and the last.....either aqua or ven

Frozura

I will play terra first since he is boring, ven middle since he is cool and aqua last only because I love her to death and she will be the key to the game :( I mean cmon they even spoiled it for us, MASTER AQUA? She gets to survive until the end hopefully ^__^ I love these type of rebel parts of games they remind me of star wars where the bad guys win but there is a small rebel group of jedi's or whatever.

CCs_No1_Fanboy

Aqua first for me. About time we get to use a female keyblade weilder. Then Terra because he's an anti villian and they are cool, then Ven because his story seems the most important.

zero123

You can't really "spoil" yourself the plot of the game, if you actually are playing it. If you think you are "spoiling" yourself, then its only because elements from another's senario is part of the senario you are playing, get it?

Exactly what i was thinking....it's like TS is saying that you can spoil a book by reading it.

thesupersakura

Very hard to choose who to play as first...but as for me, I'll play it this way Aqua and not 100% yet on this but probably Terra then Ven or maybe Ven then Terra depends on my mood after I play Aqua's.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
Here is how I vision it: Terra will most likely reveal his own fate and maybe some of his friends, Aqua will reveal her own and part of Ven, and Ven will probably show part of Terras at one point and also part of Aqua's.

I have perceived this from the trailer.(which is not online yet.)

ventus12

thats exactly how i will play the game

Aqua to get her out of the way
terra just because i feel ven has a lot more secrets in his senario
ven =awsome

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It's not really spoiling scenarios. You play one scenario, and answers to questions in that are in another.

Nomura's said that, for example, playing Aqua's scenario first will help you understand Terra's earlier.

As for me, I'm gonna go either TAV or ATV.

ultrashadownoob

Website
www.shadowkid96.deviantart.com
I think that I will play Aqua's last because I think that her storyline might answer more questions that were brought up in the other storylines as well as questions from KH2 and KH: 358/2 Days because if she calls herself "Master Aqua" she would have most likely expirienced(sp?) major plotpoints in the three storylines, like Ven saying he wanted to be erased. Terra will probably be first for me because if he turns to the darkside I really want to know why and how, and even if those questions arnt answered in his storyline, they could be answered in Ven's storyline. Ven will be second because I want to know how he is related to Sora, but Terra's decsent(sp?) into darkness seems more interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back