• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Scene after final fight with MX/Terra as Aqua

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Kind of off-subject, but this has to do with the first post, and what everyone has been assuming...Terra did not take control back from Xehanort, it was the other way around. If you read the story for the Final Episode in the Trinity Report, it says that Xehanort unlocked...er..."their" hearts, so that when he fell into the darkness, Terra would be lost and gone for good (thus leaving Xehanort in control because he thought he was strong enough to withstand the darkness.)

So...yeah.
well according to the trinity archives timeline, MX tried to push out terra so terra locked thier hearts?

and their heart wasnt unlocked if it had been a heart wouldve came out of the body.

Aquaman OS

Xehanort locked it. Not Terra. This is clear in the original JP version where the line before the locking is said is Xehanort's speaking style (Terra uses rougher speech and a different personal pronoun than Xehanort does)

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Xehanort locked it. Not Terra. This is clear in the original JP version where the line before the locking is said is Xehanort's speaking style (Terra uses rougher speech and a different personal pronoun than Xehanort does)

All I saw from the translations was "Get out of my heart!" And to be honest, "this'll teach you" sounds a LOT more like Terra. Plus, it seems out of Xehanort's character to stab himself and risk drowning in darkness like that. It'd make more sense if it was Terra who did it.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
The idea that Terra wasn't the one who stabbed himself somehow makes me really, really depressed. D= Mostly because it implies that Terra wasn't strong enough to do anything substantial to Xehanort himself, so he just tried to freeze himself to let Aqua strike him down. D=

State

Awards
Would love to understand why Aqua never used her keyblade to remove Master Xehanort's heart away from Terra's body. She had the opportunity and power, why not use both resources?

Z

Zulkir

Well, Aqua did hear Terra say "Aqua, put an end to me" while she was in front of CO.

Here is what it says in the trinity archives.

"In a desperate attempt to rid himself of Terra once and for all, Xehanort turned his own Keyblade on himself."

So yes, it was Terra who froze the body and Xehanort who moved the hand and stabbed himself.

ChaoticHeart

Wandering aimlessly through the blind eternities..
sora got the keyblade because riku succumbed to the darkness, and in hollow bastion he showed himself to be a more worthy wielder than riku and won it back, the reason he can dual wield is because of ven, not xion, when roxas defeated xion all the memories she had came back to him, and he was able to summon another keyblade

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Well, Aqua did hear Terra say "Aqua, put an end to me" while she was in front of CO.

Here is what it says in the trinity archives.

"In a desperate attempt to rid himself of Terra once and for all, Xehanort turned his own Keyblade on himself."

So yes, it was Terra who froze the body and Xehanort who moved the hand and stabbed himself.

Yeah, I know that, but still. D= Just the thought of Aqua having to cut Terra down while it's all he can do just to stay in one place so she can do it... it's kind of horrible.

Though, with that phrasing, I guess I can comfort myself with the idea that Xehanort considered Terra to be enough of a threat to do something incredibly stupid to try to stop him. =/

ispoiledmyself

I think its cause she doesn't have the power to do that. It was in the Xehanort Reports about extracting hearts from bodies. Only certain people can extract hearts. Maybe someone here can explain this a little better.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
I think its cause she doesn't have the power to do that. It was in the Xehanort Reports about extracting hearts from bodies. Only certain people can extract hearts. Maybe someone here can explain this a little better.

Xehanort mentions in his conversation with Braig that it wasn't possible for Terra to have stolen Aurora's heart, because only beings of darkness could do that. Which seems like it would explain why Aqua couldn't do that.

Silent hero_

Awards
In "KHI" when Sora stabs the "Keyblade of people's hearts" into himself to release his heart and Kairi's, Sora's Heartless and Nobody were born. When Master Xehanort and Terra:Xehanort stab themselves with the Keyblade, were his and Terra's Nobodies not created?

Nomura: That is not yet clear. However I will say that the fixed sentiment that remained just after Master Xehanort stabbed himself with the Keyblade was not a Heartless.
I'm sure some of you have seen this interview, but here's the link:Birth by Sleep Plot Mysteries Interview*-*Kingdom Hearts Insider Anyway, the way Nomura says it, prehaps we will get an explanation in the future games, prehaps KH:3D?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back