• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Scenes Related to Kingdom Hearts X[chi] to Be Included in Re:coded Cinematic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Key to Truth

Awards
I mean, the nature of the new scenes could be similar to that of the silent scenes in KHFM. You're not missing anything by not watching them; they just provide additional content that describes Riku's time in the Realm of Darkness. After all, they're an extra.

Eh... I don't think these are that "useless". After al, they will be cutscenes connecting Re:Coded to X, DDD and III. Things like why Riku cut his hair off could appear. More stuff about the past could also appear that could give us hints towards the future of the series and to III. I don't think they're going to be some minor cutscenes. After all, this is basically a compensation for the lack of news of KHIII at during this year, so it has to be something worth the wait.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I wasn't saying they were useless, though? Nor did I say that the new scenes that are to appear in Re:coded will be useless. Being extra isn't synonymous with being useless, but at the same time, it isn't necessarily synonymous with being crucial either.

Key to Truth

Awards
I wasn't saying they were useless, though? Nor did I say that the new scenes that are to appear in Re:coded will be useless. Being extra isn't synonymous with being useless, but at the same time, it isn't necessarily synonymous with being crucial either.

Well, what I meant by useless is that they don't add up much to the story or lore of the games. However, how crucial something is depends on the current knowledge, because obviously if you play Birth by Sleep and then watch the secret ending in KH2FM 'Birth by Sleep', that video becomes irrelevant. Same can happen to the 2.5 thingy. After KHIII it might become "useless" so to say.

Anyhow, I'm sure they will be important cutscenes with nice tidbits of information towards the future, be it KHIII or something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back