• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► School's out,but...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prajna

You could thwart the next big terrorist attack, that should indulge your need for excitement.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
^This, it'll keep you busy the next few months ... now on a serious note, get some friends together and just do things xD. Like a barbecue, always nice to do with friends ;d .... be sure to not burn anything though. Just go away with friends ooor get a date with someone, just have fun with the persons you like n.n

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
i suggest that you buy some fireworks, a bebe gun and an empty glass bottle.
For a second I thought that said "Baby gun" and I was all "A gun that shoots babies? Awesome".

But yeah, have you every thought about, maybe hanging out with your friends? Friends are fun an entertaining. Organise a day where you all go to someone's house, bring some TV, some 360s and go play some multiplayer games together. Get some snacks and drink, and just pig out. Order pizza for lunch, watch some movies as group, or TV shows. Party it up. Sleep over or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back