• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Scores from Famitsu: 10/9/9/9

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I am so glad I preordered the japanese version. I wish something would leak already.

Lucky... I'm going to wait till it comes to the US. I'll be on Youtube all day on Jan. 9th, spoiling BBS for myself, even before I get the game.

I can't believe the game is going to take us 100 hours to complete it all. Wow!

Axens

Banned
Thanks to Kouli from GameFAQs for posting up the scan: http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/112/314330.jpg

I'm working on a translation of the details, it will be posted up momentarily.

I am kind of dissapointed that the hours for each character are only 15 hours. That seems kind of short. But added up, it only equals 45 hours. That might mean the extras last 55 hours o_O or there may be a final story including all three? Either way, Famitsu gave it a great score, doesnt matter as the game is a must for me, but the rate games good, so seems like BBS is win like I thought.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
You don't mind telling us about everything we haven't seen from the trailers and demos? I cannot wait!

That depends on when I get my copy, sometimes the site I order stuff from can take a little while longer than most. I may not get BBS until a couple of weeks from now or may I get it friday or saturday. It just depends. Of course if I do get it friday or saturday then of course I will post about stuff from the game.

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
Though when speaking of extras they are probably also including Mirage Arena, which I imagine will take up a lot of time for those who get into multiplayer.

tirich91

woooooooot!!!

no complaints at all. I'm thinking they are trying hard not to be generous. After giving out all these 40s(not the drink, fool) to bayoneta and such, they realized that they need to relax with the high scores a bit. I have a feeling that they meant to give it a 40/40. But I'm not complaining.

crazzyBRY

That depends on when I get my copy, sometimes the site I order stuff from can take a little while longer than most. I may not get BBS until a couple of weeks from now or may I get it friday or saturday. It just depends. Of course if I do get it friday or saturday then of course I will post about stuff from the game.

if u preorder on playasia..

u get the game when they have it in stock.. even if it's earlier xD

tirich91

woooooooot!!!

no complaints at all. I'm thinking they are trying hard not to be generous. After giving out all these 40s(not the drink, fool) to bayoneta and such, they realized that they need to relax with the high scores a bit. I have a feeling that they meant to give it a 40/40. But I'm not complaining.

Lissar, you are a hero. I don't know you but you are already my fave member on this board.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
if u preorder on playasia..

u get the game when they have it in stock.. even if it's earlier xD

playasia doesn't let you pay with money order and I don't trust using a credit card online.

Anyways, yeah some of that 100 hours has to be Mirage Arena stuff and then more of it has to be the hours you spend leveling up to be strong enough to beat the secret boss. Then of course the time you spend on getting high scores in mini games and the time you spend doing the other stuff to unlock the secret ending.

Chad92

... Well they did give an Xbox360 game a perfect 40/40.... but everything they say sounds logical enough...

A freakin' 100 hrs.!! Thats just crazy, I don't even think KH1 was that long... or KH2 for that matter, but thats besides the point.

Someone get a leak on this game already.

Either tomorrow or in 2 days.Should happen.But since the game comes out in 3 days,it doesn't really matter.

Malevolence

Raw Life
I fuckin want this game, hell I think im gonna get the jap version because I just can't wait for this.

SuperSailorEarth

Wow. I really want this game. It sounds so long, and I think that its gonna be worth every penny, even though I have to borrow my friends PSP

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
just so you guys know they gave kh2 a 39 out of 40

so take this rating with a grain of salt

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
kinda sounds fake for some reason. dont know how to explain it =/

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
Wait, the review sounds fake? No... the scan is right there...

And I'm always shocked about the hate on KHII. I absolutely loved the game, guess it's just me...

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows

And I'm always shocked about the hate on KHII. I absolutely loved the game, guess it's just me...
no i meant the way the guy talks ><
hard to explain =/

αsiя

space coke

I loved it too
Maybe its because I died a lot in the game
Well I would really care if the game got negative reviews (even though I knew it wouldnt) because BBS looks awesome to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back