• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Screenshots from English Re: Chain of Memories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GlaneTheMuffin

Because it is a KH game...i am excited~
Because it is CoM..I am not.
I...never beat the GBA one...
i got stuck at a riku fight....
so how bout dem graphics?
lol

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
It'll be much easier on PS2 where you can roam freely rather than just left and right. Ansem 2 was practically impossible that way.

Anyone else think those subtitles on the Sora scene look a little bit weird/different?

A

Azrael

Because it is a KH game...i am excited~
Because it is CoM..I am not.
I...never beat the GBA one...
i got stuck at a riku fight....
so how bout dem graphics?
lol

They're very good graphics, slightly better than KH2's

Boukyaku

Website
www.youtube.com
Anyone else think those subtitles on the Sora scene look a little bit weird/different?

Yeah, they seem to be not as thick/bold as the KHII subtitle font. Maybe it's just me...
I tried to find a two-line English KHII screen to compare it to, but it seems IGN only has one-line subs/no-sub screens; KH2.co.uk only has Japanese screens it seems; and I don't feel like taking a screenshot, saving, etc. to compare... o.o;

A

Azrael

The screenshots look a bit...off..
but I'm sure thats only bescause they're screenshots.
now I want videos...
>.<

It's only until late November-early December until we start finally seeing commericals ala old CoM style

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe
IGN has posted quite a few new English Re:CoM screenshots:
Click here.
Even one from a voiced scene with Sora! I'm looking forward to seeing more. =)

Also, I found out GameStop has the official strategy guide listed. Thing is, it's going to be released about a week before the game. 0.o Click here.

Thank for finding this can't wait. I'm also going to get the strategy guide too.

AndyCloseEyes

I've never gotten a strategy guide before. Even though I've played CoM, I might actually get this one.

Boukyaku

Website
www.youtube.com
It's only until late November-early December until we start finally seeing commericals ala old CoM style

I wouldn't count on it, but it's possible we might get some videos when the official Re:CoM site goes up (probably by/near Thanksgiving).
Also, commercials tend to focus on gameplay more than cutscenes (cutscenes are usually shown for a second or two anyways). If you want to see gameplay, go on YouTube - the Japanese version and English version aren't going to be very different.
What I (and I'm sure many others) can't wait to see is actual English-dubbed cutscenes. =) It seems the script is pretty much done, so they're probably doing/finishing up the voice-work.

AndyCloseEyes

I wouldn't count on it, but it's possible we might get some videos when the official Re:CoM site goes up (probably by/near Thanksgiving).

What? No. Then it'll only have a few days to release! The site should come on near Halloween, or the middle of November.

If anyone can find any old CoM commercials, I'd love to see 'em.

Boukyaku

Website
www.youtube.com
What? No. Then it'll only have a few days to release! The site should come on near Halloween, or the middle of November.

If anyone can find any old CoM commercials, I'd love to see 'em.

Therefore, 'by/near'. I figure between Halloween and Thanksgiving, but closer to Thanksgiving. =/

Here's one.
I'll find more, if you like. =)

(Congrats on hitting premium, by the way!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back