• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Screenshots from English Re: Chain of Memories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
For every Kingdom hearts game I got a strategy guide for even though I probably don't need one but I like to get one any way. ^^
HAHA! ME TOO! I look at the pictures half the time for no reason XDDDDDD

Aliahya

Bronze Member
:'( WAH the release date for Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories for Australia hasnt come out yet :'(

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
So it takes like only a few months to do the voices?

Where did you hear that? Japanese Re:CoM came out in March 2007.

:'( WAH the release date for Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories for Australia hasnt come out yet :'(

It hasn't for Europe, either. Though the chance is likely, I'd still be praying. Just in case it's only coming out because America was bitching about it. (Which is a possibility.)

Aetheus

If I recall, the original "KH 2: Final Mix+" had both KH 2:FM and Re:CoM. I wonder if that means that there'll be an english version of KH2:FM as well? Still, it'd be a relief just to be able to play CoM on a good ol' PS2 controller with decently spaced buttons - button mashing on an SP can get rather tiresome.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
If I recall, the original "KH 2: Final Mix+" had both KH 2:FM and Re:CoM. I wonder if that means that there'll be an english version of KH2:FM as well? Still, it'd be a relief just to be able to play CoM on a good ol' PS2 controller with decently spaced buttons - button mashing on an SP can get rather tiresome.

lol your joking right, Final Mix+ isn't coming to the USA, there only releaseing this game in the USA because they want people to get excited for the next three KH games.

Aetheus

lol your joking right, Final Mix+ isn't coming to the USA, there only releaseing this game in the USA because they want people to get excited for the next three KH games.

I always thought it was a rather cheap and transparent way to cash in. Making "bonus" titles that have only a few more hours of gameplay, or else a few extra cutscenes, is probably much cheaper than making a whole new game, and is likely just as profitable. But I'm not one to complain - I'd gladly shell out more cash if they actually bothered to release an english version. :closedeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back