• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Screenshots From KH3 And KH3: RE MIND That Give Good Interpretative Evidence That Kairi And the Princesses Of Heart Possess Darkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

astertide

Awards
... Does this count as a shipping conversation if we're talking about the shippers and not the actual ships, and we're not pushing any ships?

Awards
Huh, I just finished reading that One-Shot prequel.

It's basically Anna fangirling over Sora for 13,000 words.
Funny cuz if Arendelle shows up again, Canon Anna prolly won't even remember who tf Sora is.

And I can't believe Pauly just went and made swarms of Heartless into Dream Eaters and made the worlds into people.

Hell pretty much everything you brought up is all crazy shit that makes no sense.

....oh my god this fanfic is basically what people think KH is.

astertide

Awards
Oh, look. Another fanfic by him.

1603079694855.png
Wha-?

1603079721667.png
I just read the recommended songs in the Author's Note and I'm already facepalming.
Firstly, it's pronounced "three five eight over two days".
Secondly, nobody, and I mean NOBODY, and when I mean nobody I mean not even a Nobody, writes 358/2 Days in words.
It's a waste of time, space and my energy to scream.

Edit: Also, the first word of the first six paragraphs is "Xion."
1603080115798.png

I really don't think he got a beta reader.

astertide

Awards
The sins she inflicted upon Roxas. Damn I didn’t know it was a sin to be a friend

woah actually, despite the frozen reference, this fic is actually interesting
i mean it's a little dark
but it ain't too bad
like i mean, think of it as an original, not a fanfic

... Spoke too soon
Wait, what the frick is happening to Xion?
Oh my paopu fruit
frick frack paddywack
yeesh woah WHAT IS WITH XION NOW
OH NO
OH NO
OHHHHHH NO
MY BABY GIRL WHAT IS HAPPENING TO YOU
oh my goodness
what
what
this fic is insane
in both bad and good
maybe a little more bad than good
but i swear on the heart-shaped moon what the frick is happeningnignnig

astertide

Awards
The best part is that Roxas is just standing there awkwardly this whole time waiting for her to finish, and looking very concerned.

astertide

Awards
Guys, here's some Kingdom Hearts copypasta that I typed out by hand as you can't copy and paste works on FFN.
Do... whatever, with it. Replace "Xion" and "Keyblade Master" with your own name and your profession, or whatever.

I am Xion. I am the supermassive black hole at the center of a quasar that devours all the stellar matter of the active galaxy and that imprisons it forever within its event horizon, and the brilliant ejecta of radiation that escapes from the black hole before it passes the event horizon and that ascends out of a quasar to enable the quasar to assume its place as one of the most effulgent energies bodies in the universe. I am the cold black dwarf star remnants left behind by a red dwarf star after it has shone and soared in the frigid night of empty space for all the three hundred trillion years that the red dwarf star has wheezed and staggered through the agony of its long and relentless life, and the quantum crystalline remnants of an ephemeral pulsar left behind by the unequaled light of a gamma ray burst during a supernova. I am the supreme black hole that the universe will become at the end of time if the universe's density is too mammoth and is fated to cascade back together and die in the infinite implosion of the Big Crunch, and the fleeting resplendence of the Grand Unified Theory era of the universe a ten-trillionth of a yoctosecond after the birth of the universe where matter and energy were wholly interchangeable. I am the dissipated ocean of fundamental particles and photons that is all that is left of the universe between a vigintillion and a centillion years in the future if the universe's density is too frail and it is destined to gasp to an end in the everlasting eternity of the Big Chill, and the Planck Era that preceded the Grand Unified Theory era right after the Big Bang that no existing theory of physics or astrophysics can understand. I am solid lightless matter and pure glowing waveform energy. I am unseen and invisible dark matter and the first photons that enabled the universe to become transparent around three hundred thousand years after the Big Bang when radiation and matter separated. I am the night black dark energy that is ever present in the universe and surmounts even the attraction of gravity, and the X-boson and its antiparticle that came into being one femtosecond after the Big Bang that fashion a minute number of more particles than antiparticles when they degenerate and that are the origin of all visible matter. I am the first and supernal incandescence of the Big Bang itself that created all life and waveforms and particles and life in the universe. I am the Big Rip that will end all the universe and all time itself save for proposed imaginary time if the might of dark energy repulses gravity enough it transcends all fundamental physical forces of the universe, as hearts everywhere and forever ceaselessly reject each other and ascend all the ethereal forces of the celestial cosmos. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the Keyblade Master of the Beginning and the End. And I am imaginary time itself in all its never beginning and unending incomprehensibly and not incomprehensibly pure epitome of emotion and thought and creativity and imagination and dreams. I am Xion the Silver Glass Mirror of Fractured Dreams.

Last edited:

astertide

Awards
But seriously, how arrogant is this guy? He's showing off in fanfiction how much he knows about the theories death of the universe. Really.

But still, Big Crunch, Big Chill, Big Rip, sad to say he actually got it right. Also "red dwarf star" and "black dwarf star" are probably references to Xion and... Axel?

... Do I have permission to make a YouTube video on this thread, on the other threads involving Paul and his fanfiction? I promise I won't insult him... at least, not without using facts.

Edit: Holy Xion the Silver Glass Mirror of Fractured Dreams, that's the length of a one-shot!

1603083329199.png

Is Xion the Silver Glass Mirror of Fractured Dreams the new Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way?

Edit #2: My Grammarly unique word counter is going to be super high this week.

Last edited:
Back