• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SE Party News

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Wow, one of my first ever thread on these forums.

Well, kh2.co.uk has some news regarding the Party.

http://kh2.co.uk

PREPARE TO BE PISSED OFF!
[28 Jul 2005] [Cow]

Hey everyone,

We know you want to go to the Square-Enix Party. We also know you have plenty of reasons why... Here are a few big reasons to add to your list! angry

Tetsuya Nomura made an announcement on his Compilation of FF7 Shinra Site regarding the stuff he's been cooking up for the SE Party.

KH2
-The demo has 4 stages to choose from
-The Blue Drive Form is Playable
-There is an 8 minute 30 second long trailer!!!!!!!!!!!

FF7AC
-7 minute trailer.

Lets hope the trailer will be available online(VERY unlikely, unless IGN makes it available).

8 minutes. That's a long trailer. Can't wait to see it, if we get to see it at all.
We'll probably be able to see what the "Arcane" Form will be.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
nice find i hope we also get a suprise release dnt and we finally get to learn about blue drive

D

Dexter

Well 30 seconds are only going to be kh2 so that means there will be new footage and looks like the demos are gonna be Olympus collesium and Beast castle and maybe nomura will give some new info like worlds, characters, and maybe some new screen shots and concept art so yeah im defintley pissed that i cant go hell its only 9$

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
u left out the part saying that only 30s of the trailer is kh2 stuff the other 8 min is ff7 stuff

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Damn 8 minute Trailer, God thats long. Ok we got 3 days till the Premire Party. Im guessing it will take like a good week to atleast have it uploaded on the Net. Also i highly doubt it will be 8 minutes because it will take forever to upload and Download. If anything thet'll give us small segments at a time.

Good Find though

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah that Kinda sucks. 7 mins of the Trailer is FF. Only a minute and 30 seconds of Kh2 footage. What a let down, i was really looking forward to an 8 minute trailer. What can you do

Keyblade-Master-

He said 8 minute 30 sec but he doesnt said that there is going to be only one trailer, maybe it will be an 8 minute long trailer for kh2, there is also a 6 min trailer online for ffvii adv ch why not 8 for kh2?

Keyblade-Master-

My mistake i just read the info at khu.co.uk and its only 30 sec :'( come on we have waited too much time to have new info ant only 30 sec? man that makes me angry i really hope that a release date appear at last

A

Audo

For some reason i think the thirty seconds is going to be the same thirty second long trailer we just got. (The one from PM05)
Oh well. Only a few more months till KH2 is released.

Deathsaber99

Website
www.myspace.com
i bet there will be a surprise release date, that would be a pretty nice gift for all of us. But hey, at least we get it before christmas, you know? I also played the comicon demo, and it was amazing, and now i can't wait any longer!

Hokage

Banned
Awards
man thank god now we will finnaly know what the blue drive form is. yesss. ol but anyways i am expecting a release date so i wiil prayfor that. lol but i wonder what the 4 qworlds are its pretty safe to assume that Mulan, Beauty and the Beast and Olympus are going to be there and maybe the new 4th world will be PoTC i hope so or maybe Disney Castle. that would be so cool.

D

Dexter

I doubt its potc but u never know in the olympuss collesium i hope theyll let us try try the collesium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back