• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SE Party News

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

Yeah... of course it is in california....
Its in Japan because SE is in japan. Do you think anything cool like this would ever be in the states?

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah nothing good like a Square party ever comes to the US. the Us sucks in that department. lol but he if what i hear is correct the KH2.co.uk will give us the info we need.

Dark-Sora 50

STUPID SQUARE!!!! I HATE YOU!!! GIVE SOME F**KING RECOGNITION TO KINGDOM HEARTS WHY DON'T YOU, BUT NOOOOOO, THEY HAVE TO CONCENTRATE ON OTHER PROJECTS WHEN KHII IS OBVIOUSLY GONNA BE BETTER!!!!!! DAMN YOU!!!!!

Ahem. Rant over.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
edited update from khu

KH2
-The demo has 4 stages to choose from
-The Blue Drive Form is Playable
-There is an 8 minute 30 second long trailer with 30sec of KH2 footage the rest is FF7 games. *EDIT*

second: humina,humina,humina,humina,humina,humina,humina,humina,humina,humina,humina,humina,humina,humina,humina,humina,humina,humina,humina,humina,humina,humina,humina,humina,etc, etc, etc.

LittleWarrior84

Aw well, US has a better chance than Canada. We get everything third:( Aw well... Oh yeah, are the english voices done yet? The nthe actors could tell us more about the game.

T-S

The 2 biggest things that hope is released at this party (but probably won't be released) is the release date for the game and the name of BHK. It's just been killing me that we have seen BHK for so long and don't even know his name lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back