• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sea Salt Ice Cream

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenin

Banned
I'd rather buy some made by a proffesional..Cuase if I mess up I'd say it's nasty and never know if it's good. I am curious though..How does it look? Anything like the ones in the game?

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I'd rather buy some made by a proffesional..Cuase if I mess up I'd say it's nasty and never know if it's good. I am curious though..How does it look? Anything like the ones in the game?

If you buy molds and add food coloring, yes. It looks like Vanilla without food coloring.

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
So, people who have made this, is it like a salty vanilla? That's what I'm imagining it tastes like.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I made it, but I accidentally fried the egg a little and it was chunky. Other than that it was ok! But then I left it in the freezer too long and it turned into frozen playdough mix lol

Dowhax

Bronze Member
So, people who have made this, is it like a salty vanilla? That's what I'm imagining it tastes like.

It's salty yet sweet! Just don't add to much Sea-salt or that's what you'll be tasting! The only thing bad is that the sea-salt melts the ice cream faster, just an FYI.

TheMoonsDarkside

Well I talked to my dad who is a professional chef and he says it would be disgusting but fuck him im going to try it one day anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back