• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sea salt scenes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*~BlackCat~*

I like the sea salt scenes, it shows how Roxas Axel and Xion's friendship grew, and ice cream was pretty much their center of their friendship, but I do agree, after a couple missions they can start getting a little bit annoying. However I do still like them. :)

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
After the first 837 scenes I was pretty sick of them.

Also the ones where Roxas was alone...come. on.

huanglulu

Like what most of you said i like the ice-cream scene as it shows the developing friendship of Roxas, Axel and Xion throughout the series by sitting there enjoying the ice-cream and spending their time together.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
There are definitely more (interesting) ways to show developing friendships.

Magic

I liked the scenes, but I don't think they needed one after every mission. Some of them were unnecessary, but they did have some good development on Roxas, Axel and Xion. Just not all of the scenes.

kwkatz09

I liked them and all but....who would want to do the same thing over and over everyday after work? I would get bored going up the clock tower and eating the same ice cream day after day.

bluefroggygirl

I liked these scenes at first, but some of them got really boring and annoying.

I really liked the scene at the end of days where RAX were on the clock tower and Xion was slowly disappearing, I found that to be my favourite sea-salt scene :D

3keybladewielder

C2's Warlock

I really liked the scene at the end of days where RAX were on the clock tower and Xion was slowly disappearing, I found that to be my favourite sea-salt scene :D

thats at the end when she is being forgotten by roxas

(btw be careful about what u say bout xion smile is all ways watching all ways watching)

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

...is that a shot at her?

Gram

Banned
Awards

s1ruckysta XD this^

seriously though i didnt mind them.... at first.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
One of my favorite ice cream scenes was when they just sat on the clock tower and talked about people...like Demyx XD Just sitting somewhere chatting about various subjects and occassionally badmouthing the upper/lowerclassmen.

8shortfuse

I liked the ice cream scenes. they kinda gave you a feeling of how things were going between the characters. You knew somthing was wrong when one or even two of them don't show up. and it shows how close Axel and Roxas get AS FRIENDS not as lovers lol

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I enjoyed some of the ice-cream scenes, it gave a very good base for RAX. I just hated how they had to be after almost every single mission. I got tired of them after a certain point. A bunch of the ice cream scenes could've been easily replaced with development for the under-developed members. But no, this game is about Nomura's three (technically two) fanservice lollipops. >w>

Last edited:

bluefroggygirl

OH NO.
I LIKED THE SCENE BECAUSE IT WAS A CUTE SCENE!
Not because Xion was disappearing...
I laaaaaav Xion, don't get me wrong there n___n

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back