• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Seamless worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Just wondering how people feel towards every world being totally seamless.

Pretty much just massive worlds with no loading screens.

I personally like the idea of just being able to run/free flow from the start to the end with no loading.I mean to me that sounds amazing.

I personally feel this small change would make me feel more like i'm actual in a Disney world,just having this big world that's all seamlessly connected instead of world separated by loading screens.

Last edited:

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
That could lead to camera problems with indoor environments, not to mention spawning Heartless for item and exp grinding.

Shogo-Kun

Awards
If you mean by having the individual worlds be seamless with no loading, I can see that but not in the near future. The only way I can see this working is if the loading occurs during gameplay and once you hit a certain check point, the environment loads invisibly (similar to how the Hedgehog Engine works in Sonic games). However, I have yet to see something like that happening in games other than Sonic and the even then, the game would have to load the entire world in one go, which mean a massive load time before you disembark.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Just look at GTA V or parts of The Elder Scrolls games. That's one giant map and it all loads seamlessly. I'd like that a lot in KH, with a little sign that pops up at the bottom telling you what area you're in. The only problem for me really would be invisible walls.

FacetiousDreamer

The Wither 3 would be totally seamless. I expect no less from KH3. It's next-gen, baby!

[video=youtube;q_OLJuwlqh0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_OLJuwlqh0[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back