• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sean Paul.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
i havent heard the song, heck i havent even heard of the song yet, lol, but i like sean paul. he is cool. his songs are to catchy, you will find yourself singing it even after the song is over.

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
_*Rikku*_ said:
WHO DOESNT LOVE SEAN PAUL AND SASHA!?!? They are the greatest. wooo. :)

His songs are... Catchy. To say the least.

"And woman, the way them time, cold I wanna be keepin you warm, I got the right tempurature 'fi shelter you from the storm
Oh lord, gal I got the right tactics 'fi turn you on, and girl I, wanna be the pappa you can be the mom, oh-oh..."

<3

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
It took me about 6 listens to actually realize what 'We Be Burnin' (Recognize It) was about.

I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer for the most part.

D.A.

Huntley, Illinois. Also known as the middle of now
Enchanted Rose said:
It took me about 6 listens to actually realize what 'We Be Burnin' (Recognize It) was about.

I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer for the most part.
I'm right with you on that one.

The song is good. I never heard Sasha since that song. I love Sean Paul's music though. I never understand what he's saying, but I can just listen to the music and melodies and still be satisfied. Tempurature owns all. And Get Busy is one of my favorite songs too.

dime55

i dont really listen to that jamrock music that much. but i like ldamian marley's collab w/ nas aka nasdaq dow jones aka esco

jazz16

:D Sean Paul is so cute and love his accent. And his latest song "Temperature" is mad hot. I also love the dances they be doing in his videos they be killing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back