• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► [[Searching for an A.N.G.E.L]] - A Neon Future Fiction

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
((This is a fiction I'm making based on the Role Play, Neon Future. Advertisement of the RP, whatever. I just felt like making this, so I might not update everyday. This will be set slightly before Neon Future's story, showing the creation of Dracona, and its plights for freedom. Whether I want to delve into the actual story afterwards will be up to Zets and Mitsu. I think I've begun to ramble, so let's begin with the prologue. May edit it later.))

The year 2099.

The advancement of technology has fused with the government, assimilating into a new being, known as GovCom. With a new being in the position of power, they have also given rise to Grave.

Grave: An elite force, the answer to the cyborgs and doomsday machines of our enemies. Each capable of performing Nanohacking at an almost instant speed, allowing them to control any and all electronic devices as they wish, and much more besides. To use your own enemy's weapon can be quite an advantage in battle, as they have become the guards for GovCom, and its steadily growing power.

But with rise of these two superpowers working together, there is one thing that stops them from taking complete control.

The People...us.

For whoever disagrees, for whoever hates them, those people shant despair. With these two conflicting, something is bound to occur, like the sparks lighting a perpetual inferno. Many will back down, but many more will rise up. And people will seek one thing and one thing alone, that which they have lost.

Freedom.

Whether you choose to fight or not, they will take a stand, with the right incentive, of course. A group of these people will answer their calls, their prayers.

The fight begins.​

******​

We've all had a disliking for something. Sometimes it becomes so much, that we have gone lengths to make sure it stays away from us, or to destroy it altogether. But what happens when the thing you despise looms over your shadow at ever turn, nook and cranny? Its influence forcibly brought down on you, every single day? It's simple, although we never see it, for fear of the consequences. But for those willing, they will do it without doubt in their hearts.

Cast out a light, and drive out the shadow that opresses us.​

*******​

"We've cornered him. Make sure he doesn't escape this time."

Many men rushed with the utmost pace, the sound of their fine leather shoes hitting the ground. A formal stampede, heading onward to their destination. They came from all sides, their full suits shimmering in the light. In a courtyard where small droplets of rain fell from the ominous clouds, he stood alone.

A single young man, facing down more than a dozen of the enemy. All looking the same, They cleared the way for the leader, a man demanding respect. But in the rebel's red pupil, he saw just another GovCom slave. As the rain made contact with his silver and red hair, he looked around. The sound of dripping, emerging from the leather and denim he wore. The GovCom agent removed his glasses, as he looked at the young man, barely 16.

"Kid, you can't escape. Why do you still intend to fight? You've already lost." said the agent, receiving silence in return. Having kept his eyes closed the whole time, the young rebel stared blindly at the agent, his eyes still shut. Supposedly breaking the silence, he started to chuckle. Then the chucking evolved to laughter. And then it evolved to maniac cackling. And then the silence returned for a brief moment. As he opened his eyes, his red pupil stared ardently at the agent, as he could see what he truly was. The agent started to back away slowly, upon looking into his eyes.

"I disagree with that notion, for I've just begun to play this checkered battle."

He watched in horror, as light seeped into the young man's right hand, slowly forming into a ball, his fingers eclipsing its soon to be bright light. He gave all of them a solemn smile, as he soon fully grasped the intense ball of light, and the smile was the last thing they saw.

"...Checkmate!"

Last edited:

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Pretty good, I enjoyed the prolouge/storyline. Though the chapter could've been a bit longer.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
Pretty good, eventhough its just a prologue, you did a good job with what little build up there was, and left the reader wanting more. 8/10

D

Desert Jesus

Enticing. :3 Overall, a great prologue. Me await more. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back