• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Seashell thing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

anti-form137

Hey in the opening video of KH2, what is that seashell that dissolves into the water? It looks like a shooting star. Don't we see Xion holding one in one of the trailers for Days too? What is it!?:confused:

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Wasn't that a shell Kairi used to make her lucky charm? She did mention in KH1 that she was making one out of those shells if i recall. It was probably an extra.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
It's the same shell that Kairi used to make the good luck charm. I'm pretty sure in one of the trailers Roxas was holding one.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
someone find these pictures of kairi or roxas holding the 'thalasa' shell and i'll agree. (with an approved caption). because when you are on destiny islands you never see a cutscene of her making the necklace up-close, you just see her making it.

but if you realize that is the shell that looks like EVERY OTHER SHELL you see when you go to the beach!

slmcknett

I think Roxas picks up a shell and then remembers Xion. So Nomura may be using the shell as a symbol to Xion; he went back to the first games and decided to use the shells to symbolize her, which is why he put it in the KH2 opening (he probably decided that he was going to have Xion as a part of Kairi by that point).

Apollo

Silver Member
I think Roxas picks up a shell and then remembers Xion. So Nomura may be using the shell as a symbol to Xion; he went back to the first games and decided to use the shells to symbolize her, which is why he put it in the KH2 opening (he probably decided that he was going to have Xion as a part of Kairi by that point).

Doubtful. He has had a history of making things up as he goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back