• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

secret ansem reports

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

simair

In a lovely land of laughing llamas who leap over
could that mean that xehanort is also an incomplete being

but how could his shell find him if his heart wasn't in kingdom hearts (if his heart really wasn't in kingdom hearts, according to the report when it says that sora and xehanort were the only ones to return to their original selves)

The Secret Report said that Sora and Xehanort retained their original selves. Basically, they could think where heartless don't think. They act on instinct.
It didn't say they returned to their original selves. Original being whole, I presume. Sora hadn't returned to his original self at the time of that report.
And Xehanort wouldn't have yet either. If he did that is. I think he did though. Because of the whole heartless defeated before the nobody thing. And I only think that in hopes of an Axel/Lea return. xP

Wait, I just confused myself a little... Forget me. I am an invisible person that you can't see.
The bolded part is where I totally lost myself. I would take it out and correct it, but I'm not sure what else I could have said. It's wrong though. I shouldn't presume anymore. Its like assuming. And you know what they say about that...

Radon

mofo
If the nobody dies first doesn't it get stuck in limbo aka the realm of darkness?

Radon

mofo
Most likely pronounced lee. Let's not get any spoilers pop up now *cough*Tight Like Amy*cough*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back