• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

secret ansem reports

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
i was reading through one of the secret ansem reports (i forgot which one) and i believe ansem the wise says that sora and xehanort were the only ones to return to their original selves

does this mean that xehanort could still be alive in hiding somewhere

i'll try to look for that report again and post it

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
We already know he's alive. His heartless and his nobody were defeated.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
Secret Ansem Report 10

Sora went to sleep in order to recover the memories he lost in Castle Oblivion. It would take quite some time to bring back all the memories he had created in his lifetime.

But Organization XIII held sway over Castle Oblivion.

Sora would need to be kept someplace more secure.

I persuaded Naminé to move the slumbering Sora to Twilight Town for safekeeping.

Naminé.

As I have written here before, she is a most unusual being.

Born of the same process as a Nobody, but lacking virtually all the elements of a Nobody.

Perhaps she continues drawing in hopes of capturing that which she lacks: the memories of others, especially Sora.

I have arrived at a hypothesis.

I believe that Naminé was born as a special type of Nobody when Sora attacked himself with the Keyblade, causing his and Kairi's hearts to leave their bodies simultaneously.

Naminé emerged as Kairi's Nobody… but the body and soul necessary to exist as a Nobody belonged to Sora.

When a person's heart is stolen, a Heartless is born with no sense of self, and the body and soul left behind give rise to a Nobody.

But what if one willingly releases one's heart from one's body?

**Sora and Xehanort retained their selfhood even after becoming Heartless. **

Then there are Kairi and Naminé.

Kairi was exceptional for having had no darkness within her heart. Also exceptional was that her heart, once freed, migrated to a new vessel—Sora.

The combination of these two theoretically unlikely exceptions may be behind this anomaly.

There are matters I must attend to while Sora is sleeping.

A new ally has appeared on the scene: Riku.

Allister Rose

French Lover
which ansem report is that? try looking for it again, you might have mis-read it. but then again, i probably didnt pay attention enough in the reports.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
i put asterisks at that line

i think it's secret report 10 if i read it correctly

UnnamedPerson

Awards
i was reading through one of the secret ansem reports (i forgot which one) and i believe ansem the wise says that sora and xehanort were the only ones to return to their original selves

does this mean that xehanort could still be alive in hiding somewhere

i'll try to look for that report again and post it

We already know he's alive. His heartless and his nobody were defeated.

Xehanort never returned to his original self.

And Pinwheel, where did you get that logic? Even though his heartless and Nobody were defeated, it doesn't mean that his original self is revived.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
that's the first thing that came to my mind when i saw that line

i think he'll be the main antagonist in the new game and if the theories about him and terra being the same person are correct, then we have another great storyline on our hands

Radon

mofo
Yes Xehanorts alive. But Ansem was refering to their heartlesses. They both retained their consiousness after turning into heartlesses. They are the only ones to ever do that.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
was xehanort possibly being alive ever mentioned in the game other than in that secret report

just curious to see if sora and co. ever gave that a thought

Allister Rose

French Lover

And Pinwheel, where did you get that logic? Even though his heartless and Nobody were defeated, it doesn't mean that his original self is revived.

ok where did you get that?

obviously when a heartless and nobody is defeated there original selves come back.

Radon

mofo

It was mentioned in an Ansem Report. If a heartless is defeated before a nobody is, then they meet up in the dark realm and join back together. (The last bit I'm not too sure about but I'm pretty sure it's something along those lines.)

EDIT: And Allister Nine it's not really that obvious. Noone knows what happens to a heartless and a nobody after they both die without reading the reports.

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?

... ._.; well he's getting the line straight from ansem's report about them retaining their true selves.... I never looked at it like that before.

But it was said when your heartless is defeated it goes to KH when your nobody is defeated it goes to meet with your heart when it does your true self can be reborn.

the way the first post was made it would seem the real Xehanort is already alive and kicking with his heartless running around and nobody... I can't say a single thing on this except I can't explain otherwise.

If you really think about it Sora became his original self after he was a heartless body and all yet his nobodies namine and roxas were completely alive and doing well. so >_>;; I supposed it's possible for their to be a nobody of you running around while you are still alive >_>; not sure about a heartless. But I am assuming that Ansem the wise was sayinf how ansem still had conciousness as a heartless in kh1 thus retaining himself

And Sora came back from being a heartless in Kh! because he didn't fully forget himself thus retainign his original sense of self. That's if it's seen like that but that's an intresting way to look at it. Never thought of it really.

Radon

mofo
Sora when he was running around at the end of Kh1 and CoM while Roxas was still alive doesn't mean that he was complete. Sora, up until where Roxas met him in his pod, was just a heart floating around. Just because he wasn't a heartless doesn't mean he was whole.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
could that mean that xehanort is also an incomplete being

but how could his shell find him if his heart wasn't in kingdom hearts (if his heart really wasn't in kingdom hearts, according to the report when it says that sora and xehanort were the only ones to return to their original selves)

3-D

Join Me
behind you... Go ahead look, i dare you...
could that mean that xehanort is also an incomplete being

but how could his shell find him if his heart wasn't in kingdom hearts (if his heart really wasn't in kingdom hearts, according to the report when it says that sora and xehanort were the only ones to return to their original selves)

Xehanort was complete the minute xemnas was defeated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back