• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Boss Damaged! (spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Re: Vanitas LS Damaged!

he just beat it ls vanitas so cool but there is no scean afterwards

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards

I recorded it, he beat him, all he got was some gay synthesis item

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

he just beat it ls vanitas so cool but there is no scean afterwards

all it is...is that he just goes back up in the darkness sphere thing that he came out of......that was a really bad ending to the most intense boss fight of Kindom Hearts ever.

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards

Can the title be changed from Vanitas LS Damaged to Vanitas LS Killed :p

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

well now I'd just like to see Ven and Terra beat Vanitas LS...lol

matt_hdo

Website
matt79.deviantart.com

But still, he is not making enoug damage, he needs to make his magic stronger, other thing, i think if you defeath LS Vanitas they give you a special Keyblade like in KHII after defeating sephiroth or after defeating LS in KHII FM

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

But still, he is not making enoug damage, he needs to make his magic stronger, other thing, i think if you defeath LS Vanitas they give you a special Keyblade like in KHII after defeating sephiroth or after defeating LS in KHII FM

nope...its just a synthesis item

25 characters long

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Please keep spoilers out of thread titles.

Mariolee

I'm just spitballin here, but maybe you need to beat with him with Ven and Terra too to get something really cool.

gonald doofy

hollow bastion. as in, the kh1 one. the GOOD one.
although that was quite a lame ending to an epic fight, might i add that perhaps that synthesis material is much more important than just "...a synthesis material -.-", and perhaps it is the main material used in creating some epic ultima weapon or something like that? idk just a suggestion, i mean obviously that material can only be found by beating the secret boss so it must be an important part of at least one thing you can create, which would indicate that thing u can create with it must be pretty good

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
although that was quite a lame ending to an epic fight, might i add that perhaps that synthesis material is much more important than just "...a synthesis material -.-", and perhaps it is the main material used in creating some epic ultima weapon or something like that? idk just a suggestion, i mean obviously that material can only be found by beating the secret boss so it must be an important part of at least one thing you can create, which would indicate that thing u can create with it must be pretty good
It would be pretty awesome if it's use to make the cape for your armor.

State

Awards
People are calling the prize for beating Lingering Sentiment Vanitas when some of them don't even know what it does or creates. ''>_>
The synthesis item could be use to synthesize something great, such as a weapon or an accessory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back