• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Boss Defeated (Spoiler hungry)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

desmume

sooo we get a mysterious synthesis item 4 this....see important

and based on character strengths and weaknesses

aqua vs VS is begginer (good balance of speed and dodges)
ventus vs VS is standard (fast speed but short range?)
terra vs VS is proud (slow but powerful?)

lol hope he can be fought multiple times *wait for Lvl 1 run against vanitas sentiment*

What the hell are you talking about?

T

The Spoiler

So you can only hurt him with fire? And he attacks with fire....

YOU HAVE TO FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE! Is that what Nomura meant by Attack vs Attack?

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Do we know that we dont get a cutscene? It seems to cut out before we know for sure.

T

The Spoiler

Hopefully you also get a different synthesis item for beating him as Terra and Ven and you have to fuse all 3 to get something epic!

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Wow, Nomura needs to take some lessons on level design (or battle in this case). Where's the fuckin fun part in a fight like that where you're pressing the dodge button 99% of the time. Annoying, stupid, and useless fight.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Wow, Nomura needs to take some lessons on level design (or battle in this case). Where's the fuckin fun part in a fight like that where you're pressing the dodge button 99% of the time. Annoying, stupid, and useless fight.

He was doding most of the fucking fight!!!!

You fight Vanitas LS and see how stupid it is.

State

Awards
Dodge is essential in the fight, it's not like you can survive two blows. :|
People are saying the synthesis material is useless when some of you don't even know what it produces. :/
You're in no position to be ranting about it until we know what it produces.

T

The Spoiler

Dodge is essential in the fight, it's not like you can survive two blows. :|
People are saying the synthesis material is useless when some of you don't even know what it produces. :/
You're in no position to be ranting about it until we know what it produces.
Do any of us know what it does? I know I dont... do you?

BlackmageAp

Awards
A fun fight is one that involves a fair amount of startegy, while thinking back to simple tactics here and there throughout the fight.

I could only imagine that the fight with Terra going up agaisnt VS must be really hard. I haven't seen any videos where Terra fights VS, but do you think he might slow down in Terra's fight?

T

The Spoiler

Who agrees with me that someone should figure out what the purpose of the the item you get from the secret boss (I mean like what can you synthesize with it) , also what is the item is called...

(Yeah the term VS is catching on!!!!)
Yeah thats what I wanna know...

Why hasnt anyone translated the image yet?

Kentsu13

hopefulyl its makes a powerful keyblade/equipment or maybe u can synthesis a cutscene lol

Eternal_Sleep

A fun fight is one that involves a fair amount of startegy, while thinking back to simple tactics here and there throughout the fight.

I could only imagine that the fight with Terra going up agaisnt VS must be really hard. I haven't seen any videos where Terra fights VS, but do you think he might slow down in Terra's fight?

that makes sense, and i agree. i miss the old school RPG's where a single flaw in your plan can and often does lead to your death :p

but that aside this boss certainly does not look like one that button mashing works. also it will likely be easier for us since we have seen others succeed and by the time we get it we know exactly how to win, where the original players seemingly had to through a lot of trial and error before they were able to hurt the boss let alone kill it.

whats ironic though is that if this game was more strategy based(it seems most bosses can be killed with simple button mashing) the other half of the fan based would complain that its not fast paced enough lol oh well :p

i have seen terra fight him(though i don't remember which video it is so you don't have to believe me) and he didn't seem to go any slower at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back