• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Boss Defeated (Spoiler hungry)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mariolee

Like I said in the other thread, I'd like it if anyone tried to defeat him with Ven and Terra also, maybe having him defeated by all three will unlock something!

xxjunkyxx

Like I said in the other thread, I'd like it if anyone tried to defeat him with Ven and Terra also, maybe having him defeated by all three will unlock something!

there was actually a youtube video put up just recently of some guy who just beat him the same time this person did with ven.

you can't see the battle though. only the aftermath. it's still a good confirmation that the secret boss can be beaten not only with aqua.

Mariolee

there was actually a youtube video put up just recently of some guy who just beat him the same time this person did with ven.

you can't see the battle though. only the aftermath. it's still a good confirmation that the secret boss can be beaten not only with aqua.

What I'm saying is that in the same game file, the player should beat him with w/ Aqua, Terra, AND Ven. I'm thinking after you use all three you'll get something more like a scene or a kickass keyblade.

Rob Diablo

Can you post the link to it?

DXLelouch

anybody tried using tht material to make anythign maybe we get a new keyblade or command ir maybe it can be used to make lots of different extremely rare commands

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
What I'm saying is that in the same game file, the player should beat him with w/ Aqua, Terra, AND Ven. I'm thinking after you use all three you'll get something more like a scene or a kickass keyblade.

Whats the use of a really good keyblade. You just beat the harderst boss in the game. That doesnt really seem to be of use anymore.

Mariolee

Whats the use of a really good keyblade. You just beat the harderst boss in the game. That doesnt really seem to be of use anymore.

Goign back through all of the missions slicing through the bosses like bread. Trust me, whenever I get a one shot kill gun in FPS games, even though I've beaten the game thoroughly, it's fun to just go back to missions that were tough as nails before, and be badass towards them.

DXLelouch

yall forget the PSN could offer Downloadable content like maybe a boss even harder than Vanitas Sentiment or more OC tourneys or more Arena missions or a Vanitas Story mode

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
yall forget the PSN could offer Downloadable content like maybe a boss even harder than Vanitas Sentiment or more OC tourneys or more Arena missions or a Vanitas Story mode

thats a bit to much no?

maybe some keyblades or items, an area max

but a whole scenario no

matt_hdo

Website
matt79.deviantart.com

And you are foregetting about the Mirage Arena??, You can play against other people with your new kicking ass Keyblade and defeat them, or just show it off, but still, dont forget mirage arena, remember that you can find other commands there, im not sure about KB.

ffdgh

sooo we get a mysterious synthesis item 4 this....see important

and based on character strengths and weaknesses

aqua vs VS is begginer (good balance of speed and dodges)
ventus vs VS is standard (fast speed but short range?)
terra vs VS is proud (slow but powerful?)

lol hope he can be fought multiple times *wait for Lvl 1 run against vanitas sentiment*

T

The Spoiler

All you get is a freaking synthesis material and NO CUTSCENE?!?!?!

DAMN YOU NOMURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ffffuuuffffuuuffffuuuffffuuuffffuuu

This synthesis material better get you something good OR ELSE!!!

Veriun

Wtf, where's the obligatory "cryptic-hinting-at-next-game" speech? :(

Wonder what the synthesis item's for, though. Looks like it'll be used to create something pretty awesome.

Mariolee

Wtf, where's the obligatory "cryptic-hinting-at-next-game" speech? :(

Wonder what the synthesis item's for, though. Looks like it'll be used to create something pretty awesome.

Anyone notice that while Terra's LS could talk, Vanitas's doesn't. Maybe that's enough crypticness for us to try to decipher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back