• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret boss fight no damage

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xig28

Awards
Hey guys. I wanted to make an early celebration release video for the kh fans who will be getting the game in english. In doing so I will be posting a no damage boss fight against Julius. I just did to see how it would work. Im gonna do this with riku first then after try sora. It will take some time before i can upload the video since im in finals week in japan, and i have many other hectic things going on. I will try to have it up this week.

Seighart

Awards
D: Well considering that this is in the spoilers topic go for it...but il watch for sure after i complete the fight when it comes out in NA.

State

Awards
Wish you success, seeing as how I don't believe in luck.

xig28

Awards
That's true, but that's taking the easy way out

Nope i wont be hitting him from far this will be a close range/mid range battle. if you seen my last boss fight with him you can see how i did it

State

Awards
Nice job. Now's Sora's left and you can tell us with whom it was easier. :]

xig28

Awards
Yea Riku is actually a lot better for this fight then sora. Sora lacks the reflect barrier that riku has so it might make it a bit harder to no damage julius with him. Funny i remembered saying who the hell can no damage this guy, then it became me who did lol.

Ocelot60

This dude is hard o.o

Yeah he deals ridiculous damage and is surprisingly agile, but like any boss all you need to do it learn how to avoid him and slowly whittle away at his health, Julius was clearly designed to be a boss where you have to take minimal damage from him, my first encounter with him was brutal, every hit took me down to critical health and without Second Chance I was downed very fast by one of his combos.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah he deals ridiculous damage and is surprisingly agile, but like any boss all you need to do it learn how to avoid him and slowly whittle away at his health, Julius was clearly designed to be a boss where you have to take minimal damage from him, my first encounter with him was brutal, every hit took me down to critical health and without Second Chance I was downed very fast by one of his combos.

Sounds like pretty much every other secret boss, so I'm not surprised :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back