• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Boss Hint?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AllEndsWith-

I Freaking LOVE that remix.
i have it as my favorites on youtube.
haha.
mann the boss better be a challenge.
because all the secrets boss were cake, for me in the past kh games and i had them all on proud mode.
You can only fight the Enigmatic Soldier and Enigmatic Man in the FM versions of KH1 and KH2. And the hardest mode is Critical.

Sepheroith doesn't count. Unless you actually mean the above stated.

memoire.mx

D: so we all agree that i cant be xehanort and sora cause they wouldnt fit in the timeline

expect nomura makes you travel between time and kick his ass in the future

Romi

I don't think it's really going to be Sora. We've already fought two people who looked like Sora:

1) Xion- who did possess Sora's abilities
2) Vanitas- who didn't really possess Sora's abilities, but possessed his face due to Sora's heart being connected with Ventus' heart

So then, in essence, why would we have to fight him again, especially when he's only 4 years old in BbS? I understand there's time travel, but it would make things a bit complex really.

I think it'll be one of the following:
-Some form of Xehanort we'll encounter eventually
-A new character who's important and is connected to Xehanort, just like Terra
-The guy Terra saw in the DI sunset aka 'future Riku' aka someone we don't know
-Unknown identity who could just be a character everyone knows

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Sora is a logical answer.
Why not fight the main character of the next game in a prequel?
No one really knows what sora can do as a whole.
Wece fought Xehanort on several occassions as well to.
Hooded guy, LS and the last bosses of the games.

MeggieKeyblader

Fighting Sora would be kinda stupid, IMO. Cool I guess, but stupid.

And since the two last Secret Bosses were related to Xehanort in some way (Xemnas and LS) then this Secret Boss will probably be somehow related to Xehanort, and to the final boss in the next game.

Kentsu13

I don't think it's really going to be Sora. We've already fought two people who looked like Sora:

1) Xion- who did possess Sora's abilities
2) Vanitas- who didn't really possess Sora's abilities, but possessed his face due to Sora's heart being connected with Ventus' heart

So then, in essence, why would we have to fight him again, especially when he's only 4 years old in BbS? I understand there's time travel, but it would make things a bit complex really.

I think it'll be one of the following:
-Some form of Xehanort we'll encounter eventually
-A new character who's important and is connected to Xehanort, just like Terra
-The guy Terra saw in the DI sunset aka 'future Riku' aka someone we don't know
-Unknown identity who could just be a character everyone knows

i agree w/ u i kinda hope its the unknown guy bc it mite shed soem light on who he is and if hes either terranort riku or both

Romi

Its Tetsuya Nomura.

25 characters

Haha good call XD Some fans would actually be happy to vent out all their frustrations on Nomu for once, particularly for making BbS too damn confusing and for making everything pretty damn obvious.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Haha good call XD Some fans would actually be happy to vent out all their frustrations on Nomu for once, particularly for making BbS too damn confusing and for making everything pretty damn obvious.

My God if you don't like a complex story then stop playing KH. Look I like a complex story, i like to think about it. Get over it.

Captain Garlock

1. im mad you thought this game was confusing
2.im mad you thought everything else was obvious
3. im mad you said that
4. Idk what Memory Master has been playing but KH is anything but complex =/ I thnk YU-GI-OH got this game beat on complexity.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I was just joking 25 characters.

Sorry, it's just some people don't know how to think and wants the answer put out there in big bold letters when if they look and think a little they will find their answers.

3. im mad you said that
4. Idk what Memory Master has been playing but KH is anything but complex =/ I thnk YU-GI-OH got this game beat on complexity.

It's not that i'm saying it's extremely complex, i'm just saying KH isn't a simple game, you actually have to play multiple games in the series to understand everything and you have to read the reports.

Romi

3. im mad you said that

It was just a joke. I exaggerated it a little bit.
Of course, I didn't find it that confusing, but some parts of it were. But then again, it's the Japanese release so some things will definitely be cleared up in the English version.

Last edited:

Captain Garlock

i'm just saying KH isn't a simple game, you actually have to play multiple games in the series to understand everything and you have to read the reports.

Hadnt played KH or KH2 ever until like 4 months ago >_>
And i understood everything with the only game i had played being CoM at that time i just went and read stuff and reports and BAM i had the story.
So with that being said KH isnt really one of those linear games....Hell KH is summed up in Roxas tutorial in KH2 >_>

MeggieKeyblader

Face it guys, Kingdom Hearts IS confusing. If you don't think it's confusing, then you obvioulsy don't get it.

That sounds like a contradiction, but it's not. :3

Captain Garlock

Face it guys, Kingdom Hearts IS confusing. If you don't think it's confusing, then you obvioulsy don't get it.

Yeah seeing as how i do get it speak for yourself :3
Unless that was a joke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back