• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Boss Hint?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

leonidus

Well, let's analyse who CANNOT be it either by logical timing issues or "Nomura says so."

Sora - time
Riku - time
Eraqus - "dead" and pointless since he was fought.
MX - same thing
Org somebodies - 9-12 - Nomura says so
FF characters - Nomura says so

If either of these does appear, it will be strictly non cannon. My guess, a keyblade bearer back from the wars.

State

Awards

Eraqus isn't dead, his heart is linked with Terra's, so that leaves room for his possible Nobody to be a protagonist, and MX's possible Nobody to be an antagonist.

Romi

Sorry, it's just some people don't know how to think and wants the answer put out there in big bold letters when if they look and think a little they will find their answers.

I already addressed that I didn't find it that complex. Gosh.

Face it guys, Kingdom Hearts IS confusing. If you don't think it's confusing, then you obvioulsy don't get it.

That sounds like a contradiction, but it's not. :3

You have a point :D

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Sora - time

Errrr LS ring a bell?

Riku - time

^

Oh mai...

To the rest of your list dude it could be anyone.
The secret ending and bosses are usually prototypes of people...
Id say you really cant rule out anyone =/

I wasn't talking to you, lol

I know being a cawk is fun lol

Z

Zulkir

Man, that theme sound so...dramatic and evil, makes you think that's the theme of THE final boss of THE entire series.

It beats "disappeared" and "rage awakened" in a heartbeat.

As for possibilities

Sora- Low, unless it's an altered sora of some sort, anti-sora..I really don't know.

Darkside Heartless- Low The big first heartless, I doubt it though.

Some VARIATION of Xehanort- High, this guy is just..everywhere, I wouldn't be surprised if it was a large portion of the darkness in MX's heart extracted.

A cloaked guy that we wont be able to see his face or have any indication of who he is, even after fighting him. He'll leave, cryptic, confusing words.- Probably this.

A new character- I highly doubt this, after what we know about MX and Terra, it's clear that Xehanort is the antagonist of this series, clearly.

All we know is...supposedly it's the hardest of them all, harder than KH1 Xemnas and Harder than KH2 LS

Auxia

As I posted in the other thread, the title of the song (Fragments of Sorrow) is the same title as the battle theme for Station of Awakening in KHII and just regular Awakening in KHI. To that end, I believe the secret boss is somehow related to the Awakening.

gameplay

Judging from the song obviously theres parts where it sounds like the fighting music from "End of the World."
So I think it's gotta be someone or something related to darkness or Xehanort.

Girl'e

The song is badass. It puts you on the edge of your seat.

It would seem right for it to take place at the Station of Awakening. Usually something important takes place there.

OSM1017

I'm surprised no one found the secret boss yet, I figured it would be found by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back