• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Boss on Critical mode

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xig28

Awards
god damn this guy to Hell. he is too cheap when it comes to fighting him in his electricity form. homing lighting attacks and getting close to him sometime is a risk since you can't tell if he is going to do a move where you can block it or not. but after fighting him many times as Riku I do maybe think a no damage against him is possible. I beat him at level 52 with Riku and gonna do sora soon. I just would like to see maybe no damages without balloons…Yes you have a magic attack called balloons which are very helpful against this guy sadly lol. Just wanted to make a topic on this guy. What do everyone else who fought him think of him btw???

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
god damn this guy to Hell. he is too cheap when it comes to fighting him in his electricity form. homing lighting attacks and getting close to him sometime is a risk since you can't tell if he is going to do a move where you can block it or not. but after fighting him many times as Riku I do maybe think a no damage against him is possible. I beat him at level 52 with Riku and gonna do sora soon. I just would like to see maybe no damages without balloons…Yes you have a magic attack called balloons which are very helpful against this guy sadly lol. Just wanted to make a topic on this guy. What do everyone else who fought him think of him btw???
tumblr_lhg2acJR6m1qc3ioj.jpg

Julius, the Frog Prince doesn't have an electric form :p

But he said he was fighting him with Riku....

xig28

Awards
LOL everyone I thought people would understand better about what i was talking about. Let me get in more detail about what im talking about. Both Riku and Sora can fight julius and the frog, But i still am unsure about calling the frog a secret boss, as he doesnt oppose and treat to Sora/Riku and you can have him as a team mate. julius is who im talking about since i guess my topic thread was changed for secrecy. But anyways yes julius is a B**** when it comes to fighting him.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, sorry I changed the title because outside of the spoiler section very few know who the secret boss is. I kinda don't count the frog since he's is reoccurring.

I figured the context of your opening post would be enough for people to get you were talking about Julius xD

xig28

Awards
Yeah, sorry I changed the title because outside of the spoiler section very few know who the secret boss is. I kinda don't count the frog since he's is reoccurring.

I figured the context of your opening post would be enough for people to get you were talking about Julius xD
LOL no worries i understand. yea that frogger isnt tough to beat, and when i got back from school and saw all the post about what i was talking about i LOL'd a bit XD

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
LOL everyone I thought people would understand better about what i was talking about. Let me get in more detail about what im talking about. Both Riku and Sora can fight julius and the frog, But i still am unsure about calling the frog a secret boss, as he doesnt oppose and treat to Sora/Riku and you can have him as a team mate. julius is who im talking about since i guess my topic thread was changed for secrecy. But anyways yes julius is a B**** when it comes to fighting him.

Keep your distance and use magic. That the best way to avoid being hit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back