• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Boss revealed? (Spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
wow, but it makes sense for that scene in jump festa where Aqua calls herself master and demands for her friend's heart back since it hasn't been shown in the game yet

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Vanitas' Sentiment? Like Lingering Sentiment but Vanitas' Soul?

And I don't see any pics of him yet in the Gamefaqs link, so I don't believe this could be true or not, however seeing this could mean a possible return of Vanitas in the future game.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
The rest of the members of gamefaqs say he is a reliable member. So, he must be telling the truth.

Xion14

Well if you think about it. It could make sense. I mean in KH2FM+ you fight LS which is the rest of Terra's "remaining memories" correct? So technically LS exists at the same time the rest of him exists in the Terra body controlled by MX. So if that can happen then this is making me think that it is possible Vanitas did somehow fuse with Riku and still exists too. I actually am not surprised at all it's him. I really don't think he just "vanished". He's part of Ventus. Ventus needs him in order to be complete. If Sora in the next game is to free everyone who is sad, meaning Ven. If ven was incomplete cuz of Vanitas missing from his heart than he's still going to be incomplete unless he's somewhere else. He exists somewhere else or it would be kind of pointless for Sora to "rescue" Ven when he isn't going to be complete.

I hope i made SOME kind of sense.

RoxasRiku

I won't believe him until I see pictures or a video. I also thought Castle Oblivion fit into this! If this is true, then that is awesome. Vanitas is actually my favorite villian, and I would love to see him in future KH games.

Suzuku

What's lame about this? It sounds pretty cool and probably means Vanitas' soul or w/e will appear in a future game.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
ahhhh really? that suckz ><

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
Well if you think about it. It could make sense. I mean in KH2FM+ you fight LS which is the rest of Terra's "remaining memories" correct? So technically LS exists at the same time the rest of him exists in the Terra body controlled by MX. So if that can happen then this is making me think that it is possible Vanitas did somehow fuse with Riku and still exists too. I actually am not surprised at all it's him. I really don't think he just "vanished". He's part of Ventus. Ventus needs him in order to be complete. If Sora in the next game is to free everyone who is sad, meaning Ven. If ven was incomplete cuz of Vanitas missing from his heart than he's still going to be incomplete unless he's somewhere else. He exists somewhere else or it would be kind of pointless for Sora to "rescue" Ven when he isn't going to be complete.

I hope i made SOME kind of sense.

that makes sense

so that would mean the unversed and the x-Blade arent really done forever?

αsiя

space coke
Sentiment
So this pretty much tells us that Vanitas will appear again but I expected someone new
and why in the Keyblade Graveyard again
Really
Why not CO

Xeon the 2nd

I find this rather odd(it could be true!)
because the day before i had a dream about Ven n Van
fighting similar to LS against Terranort background and all
the same kinda thing happened with the info thingy
then when the fight started i heard "secret boss"
then epicness happened with the command board, then Van hitting Ven with some moves like 2 hits and Ventus was in peril then Vanitas used some sort of ragnarok(more of a glyph) then like days Soras final limit
except looking like thunder they came out
after that I woke up n was like WTF?
I told myself it was a dream n wished it were real, now this comes up with
Vanitas LS, now im having second thoughts
@____@ but its still a dream, dosen't mean its real

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Kouli is reliable, I'm sure he's right.

There's a last chapter, so Aqua probably goes to CO there.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
that would b a plot twist if riku turned out to hold wat could b the best villian in the kh universe in his heart!

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Thats a let down... Oh well. I anxious to see how powerful Vanitas' Sentiment is.

Xion14

Okay I'm just going with the thoughts of Vanitas fusing into Riku. If you think about it....the Unversed were controlled and appeared by Vanitas right? Well hasn't that power sort of shown up a bit in Riku already? Riku can control his darkness right? He isn't "completely consumed" by it....but at the beginning the very beginning in KH he was. The suit even, which resembles Vanitas' suit. Nomura even stated that it wasn't "by chance" Riku got almost an exact copy of Vanitas' suit. Nomura has also stated that Vanitas has a connection Sora and Riku. We know the Sora connection, what about Riku? Maybe Vanitas' powers advanced and instead of the Unversed, he can now control the heartless? If he was darkness wouldn't that make more sense? The unversed were created cuz Vanitas was made. Well if he fused and "morphed" into something else wouldn't that mean what he controls would of done so too?

Okay i think I'm NOT onto anything I'm just going to shut up now lol I don't think i'm making sense at all!! >_<;;

Sentiment
So this pretty much tells us that Vanitas will appear again but I expected someone new
and why in the Keyblade Graveyard again
Really
Why not CO
that's where aqua beats him. in the vanitas vs aqua fight you are in the Keyblade Graveyard. So that's the only thing I can come up with *shrugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back