• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Boss revealed? (Spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
What do you mean by last chapter

"Anyway, once you collect all the Xehanort Reports, you unlock Last Episode. Clear that and head to the Keyblade Graveyard to fight him. Aqua is the easiest to access him, Terra and Ven, need a bit of work before unlock Last Episode."

RoxasRiku

If it is true, i want a video. I actually like Vanitas, and I bet he will make an apperance in the future KH game(s). i think Vanitas's heart ended up in Riku too.

αsiя

space coke
"Anyway, once you collect all the Xehanort Reports, you unlock Last Episode. Clear that and head to the Keyblade Graveyard to fight him. Aqua is the easiest to access him, Terra and Ven, need a bit of work before unlock Last Episode."

Oh ok thanks
I wonder what you have to do

I hope we get to see a vid on Vanitas sentiment

OSM1017

Vanitas again? I knew he would end up as a reoccurring character, ugh.

Xion14

Okay I have to ask this. Why is everyone going crazy about the scene with Aqua going to CO?!?!? How does anyone even know she goes there? I think I'm missing something I guess. CO is where Namine was located in CoM right? Forgive me I didn't play CoM just watched all the scenes lol. Where is CO exactly does it ever say?

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
there was a scene in a trailer with aqua at castle oblivion
plus in the intro terra seems to be running in it.. it must have some meaning

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Okay I have to ask this. Why is everyone going crazy about the scene with Aqua going to CO?!?!? How does anyone even know she goes there? I think I'm missing something I guess. CO is where Namine was located in CoM right? Forgive me I didn't play CoM just watched all the scenes lol. Where is CO exactly does it ever say?

b7cjf8.png

RoxasRiku

Castle Oblivion is a castle located between light an darkness, and was the main location in COM. I just wanted to see all the hidden secrets in castle oblivion, it's origins, and I WANTED Castle oblivion to be a playable world too.

Speaking of Castle Oblivion...
BBS Castle Oblivion music: YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep - Emergence of Castle Oblivion

Viku

More than a secret boss. What I really wanna be sure is if Lande of Departure IS in fact CO or not...

I would have liked the secret boss to be a future game foreshadowing like LS

Last edited:

RoxasRiku

That was played when LoD was getting destroyed
So its most likely that LoD will be CO

Yeah, I heard a completly different RUMOR about the secret boss on the internet. I wonder if the secret boss can be acessed by revisiting the Land of Departure [after completing the game 100%], basically going to Castle Oblivion. I don't know, but the secret boss should have been revealed.\
If BBS has a Last Episode, then BBS must be a 70 hour long game.thebatman

Xion14

Oh so that's why everyone was freaking over that scene. Okay it's the main place in CoM...Terra is running in a hall in the opening sequence. What I want to know is why is the inside all white? Like namine's room. I want to make sure I'm not getting this confused but CO is the same castle that Roxas is standing outside the gate to and is showed the whole Sora add an X = Roxas thing right? The normal inside looking castle, IN KH2, that has Namine's bright ass white room? Am i getting this correctly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back