• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Boss revealed? (Spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

abey34

Oh so that's why everyone was freaking over that scene. Okay it's the main place in CoM...Terra is running in a hall in the opening sequence. What I want to know is why is the inside all white? Like namine's room. I want to make sure I'm not getting this confused but CO is the same castle that Roxas is standing outside the gate to and is showed the whole Sora add an X = Roxas thing right? The normal inside looking castle, IN KH2, that has Namine's bright ass white room? Am i getting this correctly?

No thats "the old mansion" where Roxas gets his name. Lol maybe you should play Re:CoM..

RoxasRiku

Oh so that's why everyone was freaking over that scene. Okay it's the main place in CoM...Terra is running in a hall in the opening sequence. What I want to know is why is the inside all white? Like namine's room. I want to make sure I'm not getting this confused but CO is the same castle that Roxas is standing outside the gate to and is showed the whole Sora add an X = Roxas thing right? The normal inside looking castle, IN KH2, that has Namine's bright ass white room? Am i getting this correctly?
Wrong, Castle Oblivion only appeared in Roxas's dreams of Sora VERY BRIEFLY in KH2. What you are referring to in KH2 is the Old Mansion in Twilight Town.

αsiя

space coke

No Castle Oblivion is a castle that is inbetween Dark and Light
The one were Roxas' gets his name is a mansion that Ansem the Wise located to put SRD in a secret place to sleep

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
no that buildung isn't CO

EDIT: beat (which seems to happen alot lol)

TerravsVentus

MX did say "the seeds have been planted" during the convo between him and Terra during the Secret ending

Vantias must of been continuing his plan in his stead behind the scenes

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
secretboss.png

so this is supposedly taking place before the Secret Boss? (It never happened in Aqua's scenario)

look in the backround... CO basement? it doesn't look like Keyblade Graveyard

Xion14

Well if you look on the right and left side of her near the edges they look like trees or bushes. It's blurry but I'm just saying that's what it looks like to me. I just read up on CO and saw pics of it. So now i know, sorry about the confusion guys, I can't play COM i don't have the system to do so. my bro and sis played and told me about it. i just got confused is all. Anyways, i just watched a video where Aqua is walking down a passage of nothing but darkness and is saved by ven and terra's keyblades. well looking at this pic of Castle oblivion
CastleOblivion.jpg
the passage she was walking along could lead to CO *shrugs* just thinking is all

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Well if you look on the right and left side of her near the edges they look like trees or bushes. It's blurry but I'm just saying that's what it looks like to me. I just read up on CO and saw pics of it. So now i know, sorry about the confusion guys, I can't play COM i don't have the system to do so. my bro and sis played and told me about it. i just got confused is all. Anyways, i just watched a video where Aqua is walking down a passage of nothing but darkness and is saved by ven and terra's keyblades. well looking at this pic of Castle oblivion
CastleOblivion.jpg
the passage she was walking along could lead to CO *shrugs* just thinking is all
You don't have a PS2? Did you play 1 and 2?

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
My guess is its during the Last Episode.
That scene obviously occurs before some boss that hasn't occured in aqua's scenario. now, It's either in the Last Episode or before the secret boss.

Aqua's final boss was a Vanitas that looked like Ven. after the battle she awakens in Yen Sid's tower to find a lifeless ven. Now, since Vanitas was possessing Ven, aqua must think Vanitas has Ven's Heart.

I think that the pic is happening right at the secret boss (asuming it's Vanitas Sentiment) Aqua is confronting Vanitas Sentiment (who she thinks has Ven's heart) thus the dialoge : "And you will give my friend's heart back!"

and it appears to be happening in the CO basement? idk where that pic is taking place.

Kentsu13

CastleOblivion.jpg

CO is before that bc its realm of light, in between , then dark

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
CastleOblivion.jpg
when aqua gets save by the two keyblades,thats in the realm of darkness shamisen

Xion14

I played those yes :) lol but I didn't pay close attention to KH1 like so many of you guys did. KH2 i did try to pay more attention to but CoM i couldn't play. I didn't have the time to do it. With school and a family paper route just I didn't have the time or patience to do it. I played the other games though...god that brings back memories from being on here BHK (blonde haired kid) when we didn't know Roxas' name yet loll

Kentsu13

I played those yes :) lol but I didn't pay close attention to KH1 like so many of you guys did. KH2 i did try to pay more attention to but CoM i couldn't play. I didn't have the time to do it. With school and a family paper route just I didn't have the time or patience to do it. I played the other games though...god that brings back memories from being on here BHK (blonde haired kid) when we didn't know Roxas' name yet loll

lol i remember that lol but u should play com/re com its necessary

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Well I just emant since they have Re:COM now you could play that....

Xion14

I don't think it's necessary. I understand everything else that happened (I think) in CoM just i didn't know exactly where CO was that's all. It's been cleared up for me so I'm fine....I think o_O? lol

I've moved out so I don't have a PS2 anymore and I can't afford luxuries right now. Unfortunately :(

Last edited:

αsiя

space coke
That scene obviously occurs before some boss that hasn't occured in aqua's scenario. now, It's either in the Last Episode or before the secret boss.

Aqua's final boss was a Vanitas that looked like Ven. after the battle she awakens in Yen Sid's tower to find a lifeless ven. Now, since Vanitas was possessing Ven, aqua must think Vanitas has Ven's Heart.

I think that the pic is happening right at the secret boss (asuming it's Vanitas Sentiment) Aqua is confronting Vanitas Sentiment (who she thinks has Ven's heart) thus the dialoge : "And you will give my friend's heart back!"

and it appears to be happening in the CO basement? idk where that pic is taking place.

That makes a lot of sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back