• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Boss revealed? (Spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

memoire.mx

only a matter of time that we find out D:

DONT MESS WITH US NOMURA I WANT AN EPIC BOSS

B

brosandi

You guys know there's a good chance that scene was cut from the game right? Lots of scenes from the trailers were either cut or altered =/

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
You guys know there's a good chance that scene was cut from the game right? Lots of scenes from the trailers were either cut or altered =/

True, but on the other hand, this scene was first shown only about a month before the release. Usually, if you have a scene that might be cut, you don't show it so late in development anymore.

B

brosandi

True, but on the other hand, this scene was first shown only about a month before the release. Usually, if you have a scene that might be cut, you don't show it so late in development anymore.
Unless the only reason they put in such a scene was to draw people to the game.

00 Raiser Fan

So its Vanitas!! wow, didn't see that coming.

And sorry if I'm too slow but what exactly is the last episode?! or atleast who do you play as in it?!

leonidus

Everything makes sense now. Aquas armor, how he ended up in RG, everything. This is officially my favourite KH game by the looks of it.

memoire.mx

its after Terra gets consumed by Xehanort and ended in RG D: so makes senses yet why he lost his memories and aquas armor is there

B

brosandi

My guess is that this battle is what makes Terranort lose his memory/MX's control over Terranort.

she leaves her Keyblade and armor behind or something, and then Braig and the others find him.

ffdgh

o_O there's a second part of the fight?!
btw is that on standard or proud?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back