• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret boss?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sephiroth_ultima

I don't know, but if that's the case, there will be absolutely no challenge whatsoever as people will just have to look it up on the internet or a a guide and it'll be over.
I really hope it'll demand god-like skills (as intended with Terra's LS in KHIIfm+) and won't turn out to just be a riddle of which move to use, EVEN though we already know we need a specific moveset.

DXLelouch

if detonate square is tht square of landmine like things then it wont work i saw someone use it and it didnt do any dmg hell i dont even thk he got stunned seeing as hes basically 100% magic resistent

T

The Spoiler

if detonate square is tht square of landmine like things then it wont work i saw someone use it and it didnt do any dmg hell i dont even thk he got stunned seeing as hes basically 100% magic resistent
Do you have a link to the video? Im curious...

So it makes a Square that is a landmine, and if he steps in it he will be stunned? But you said it didnt work...

T

The Spoiler

Yeah, I just double checked.

Detonate Square is デトネスクウェア, and that was the command she used to activate it.
But are you sure thats the move Nomura was hinting at? I mean it could be because you know, Detonate SQUARE... but besides that, magic doesnt affect him, and only attacks do?

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
But are you sure thats the move Nomura was hinting at? I mean it could be because you know, Detonate SQUARE... but besides that, magic doesnt affect him, and only attacks do?

I was just going off what desmume said...
To beat him you need to command "Detonate Square". And people that beat him said that you get a fusion material.

I'm going to look through the commands to see which one you might actually need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back