• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret boss?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilmist

Yeah its Vanitas Sentiment i saw a video of it this version of Vanitas and his WHOLE NEW SLOT OF MOVES are so cool hes so hard no ones beaten him yet so far what ive heard and its amazing how Square enix shows how much they rely on the secret boss by giving him 1 hp bar o.0

Vanitas is a beast.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah its Vanitas Sentiment i saw a video of it this version of Vanitas and his WHOLE NEW SLOT OF MOVES are so cool hes so hard no ones beaten him yet so far what ive heard and its amazing how Square enix shows how much they rely on the secret boss by giving him 1 hp bar o.0

Vanitas is a beast.

Was wondering if the Square Enix staff including Nomura and his buddies try to play the game and defeat Vanitas' Sentiment? I got the feeling they can't beat this guy.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Was wondering if the Square Enix staff including Nomura and his buddies try to play the game and defeat Vanitas' Sentiment? I got the feeling they can't beat this guy.

Well, Nomura probably couldn't. He couldn't defeat Terra LS in FM+. If he couldn't win him, beating Vanitas LS is probably near impossible. But he knows the certain attacks and techniques required to beat Vanitas LS so he probably is better off than the gamers. The people who designed his battle probably can though.

Kentsu13

i wonder if theres like only one way to beat him (skills/equip...) its hard to believe but it coudl be true

T

The Spoiler

Nobody has damaged him yet, they need the special deck! :O

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
Nobody has damaged him yet, they need the special deck! :O

yeah, i don't understand why you can't at least damage him a little
i guess that's just how beast he is, i can't wait to get my ass kicked by a fictional character in a game!!!!!!

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
yeah, i don't understand why you can't at least damage him a little
i guess that's just how beast he is, i can't wait to get my ass kicked by a fictional character in a game!!!!!!

Me neither, it's nice to see something Nintend- hard again in this day and age omgsh

sephiroth_ultima

I just hope when you finally figure out what deck to use he doesn't die in one combo or something.
But from what we've seen so far, this secret boss fight is really well thought right ?:
- His attacks are 1-hit kills (for a lv 35 chr at least), and sometimes they seem to override the second chance ability
- If you heal yourself, he will too.
What a deilciously ass-raping boss!
I'm also pretty sure he's got a couple of even more deadly attacks we haven't seen yet...

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
I just hope when you finally figure out what deck to use he doesn't die in one combo or something.
But from what we've seen so far, this secret boss fight is really well thought right ?:
- His attacks are 1-hit kills (for a lv 35 chr at least), and sometimes they seem to override the second chance ability
- If you heal yourself, he will too.
What a deilciously ass-raping boss!
I'm also pretty sure he's got a couple of even more deadly attacks we haven't seen yet...

yeah i hope the same thing too, i wouldn't want to kill him right away with that special deck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back