• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Bosses Level Recommendations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I've beaten the game with all characters and all I have left to do is fight the secret bosses and play Villains' Vendetta. Now I'm wondering what levels should I try to be at before fighting Vanitas' Lingering Spirit and taking on Villains' Vendetta. I would also like to know which should I do first. Should I fight VLS or play Villains' Vendetta. Then after that, what level should I be at before fighting the Mysterious Figure? I'm not asking for strategies on how to win or what commands to equip. That I'll figure out through trial and error like I did with all the previous games.

Right now Terra is at level 55 and I've got all the keyblades except the ones you get from VLS MS and Villains Vendetta. I primarily use Sweetstack. Also, I am playing on Proud mode. So do I have a long way to go before I can stand up to these bosses, or am I good to go?

Zak1403

Well I was on Critical Mode taking on Vanitas and I beat him when I was on lv. 50 something with Terra and the lv. 40 or so with Ventus also on critical and I am yet to try with Aqua, it all depends on your level of skill and the commands you have. Also with Mysterious Figure I've only beating him with Terra and that was around lv. 55 I think, once again it all depends on your level of skill and commands. So on proud I'd recommend that you are about lv. 55 or so with each characters before trying to beat Vanitas, you could even go to lv. 60 if your not that confident but with the right technique you will be able to beat him. Now with the Mysterious Figure I'd be around lv.65 - lv.70 just to be safe, and as before techniques is everything. Being a higher level will not guarantee a victory but it will defiantly increases your chances. Now with Villain's Vendetta it doesn't really matter what level your on as long as you have a good shotlock to quickly get through all the bosses. But all that's just going on my experiences and level of skill as I said yours may be different.

Stars

リク
You can beat the secret bosses all at around 50+ level. I think you should equip ChaosReaper rather than using Sweetstack.. but it depends on the command you used. If you want a better keyblade, you can go on to Villians' Vendetta..for Terra..

Crystal

Silver Member
Yeah.. 50 level something is able to beat those secret bosses. But for me, I will go on to the Villans' Vendetta before fighting those secret bosses, so as to get Ultima Keyblade.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I beat Vanitas' Remnant at level 60 with Ven, and I beat Mysterious Figure at level 65 with Ven. I beat Villain's Venddeta at level 60 with Ven.

So far I haven't tried this with Terra or Aqua, though currently i'm in the process of leveling up Terra to take on this stuff.

Stars

リク
I beat Vanitas' Remnant at level 60 with Ven, and I beat Mysterious Figure at level 65 with Ven. I beat Villain's Venddeta at level 60 with Ven.

So far I haven't tried this with Terra or Aqua, though currently i'm in the process of leveling up Terra to take on this stuff.

Using Ventus in beating secret boss is easier. ._.
I have beaten both secret bosses in Terra story, but in Aqua story... left MF.. Maybe I don't have strategies in beating him, but Aqua shouldn't be problem in beating MF? xD

TepidShark

Awards
One guide I read tried to claim you could beat Vanitas' Sentiment between level 40 & 50 but considering everybody in this thread is saying 50 or 60+ I gonna go ahead & say that being at the level the guide recommended is not a very good strategy. (Though I thought that even before this thread).

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I recommend Chaos Reaper for both secret bosses and not have any character lower than 55 to be honest. I beat MF with Terra with nothing but Chaos Reaper and surges (way of healing besides renewl block but i didn't give him time to attack) and VS with Chaos Ripper and Raids. i'm sure others have more reasonable tactics though

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Ok, I managed to beat Vanitas Remnant with all three characters (Terra at 60, Ventus at 55, and Aqua at 56, using ultima weapon with all three.) MF on the other hand is on a whole other level. At first I was just in awe seeing what he was capable of because I never watched videos of the fight so I didn't know what I was getting into. The best I ever did so far was getting his hp about halfway down with Aqua but then he turned invisible so I couldn't lock on to him. This messed up my whole strategy. I'm just gonna spend some time leveling before take him on again.

Stars

リク
What strategy you used to beat MF with Aqua?
I think when MF turned into invisible, it is better to dodge around though you can beat him when he is invisible.

Crystal

Silver Member
What strategy you used to beat MF with Aqua?
I think when MF turned into invisible, it is better to dodge around though you can beat him when he is invisible.

I use thunder surges desperately when he become invisible
But sometimes, i did stuck when he is using orb laser. D:
Although, i have beaten him but when i replay it, i will stuck when he using the laser stuff ;__; especially Terra xD

Stars

リク
I use thunder surges desperately when he become invisible
But sometimes, i did stuck when he is using orb laser. D:
Although, i have beaten him but when i replay it, i will stuck when he using the laser stuff ;__; especially Terra xD

Aqua and Ven can dodge away his skills when he is invisible, but it is harder for Terra..
And the orb laser, Terra can only used guard and heal xD

Crystal

Silver Member
Aqua and Ven can dodge away his skills when he is invisible, but it is harder for Terra..
And the orb laser, Terra can only used guard and heal xD

Usually, i did use to guard it but i can't heal and eventually get kill xD

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I've been just dodging around and using thunder surges. I'm never able to get good hit-counts with the shotlocks and when the shotlock is finished, there is a second pause that leaves u vulnerable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back