• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Ending actual ending?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which Secret ending did you get first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
also another thing
if this explains whtat happens to the three character thn where are they now in KH1 and 2?
are they still alive?
or maybe they hide in the background

the15thmember

It will be near the end but not the end Ill bet anything that the last fight will be right by Kingdom Hearts and the boss, whoever it may be, will fight just like Ansem SoD with the giant body and sword thingy

Sloup

also another thing
if this explains whtat happens to the three character thn where are they now in KH1 and 2?
are they still alive?
or maybe they hide in the background

I have an idea with little to no backing that Terra could possibly be the Xehanort we know and hate from the currently released games.

The only things that support this theory is that when they found Xehanort he couldn't remember anything, and that he eventually took Ansem's name... so why wouldn't he take Xehanort's name as well? Also, we know that Xemnas talks to Aqua's armor for some unknown reason, this theory would explain that.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
now that you r talking about xehanort and terra,what about ansem and Diz why the four of them have the same eye color and xehanort,Diz and ansem share the eye and the skin color?my point is why xehanort ansem and Diz look so much alike,i mean Diz could be xehanort

Nameless

Diz = Ansem the Wise
Xehanort = Ansem's apprentice who was found with no memory
Ansem Seeker of Darkness = Xehanort's heartless who took Diz's place as ruler of Radiant Garden
Xemnas = Xehanort's nobody

Ansem SoD and Xemnas look like Xehanort due to the previous mentioned connections. Xehanort already sorta looked like Ansem the Wise, making it easier for Ansem Sod to pretend to be Ansem the Wise.

Nameless

No problem. Terra probably affects all of that somehow, but I have no idea how.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back