• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Ending actual ending?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which Secret ending did you get first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
ive been wondering even though it was announced as a part of the game the secret ending in KH2, is it actually towards the end of Birth by sleep?
Jw:31:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'd imagine that since MX seems to be the main antagonist thus far, and TAV are chasing him, that if they finally caught up the KH2/FM+ secret endings would either be towards the very end of BBS (final boss, played through three different perspectives?) or it would be the turning point before we get down and dirty with the big twist lurking somewhere in the game.

Radon

mofo
Why on earth would them fighting him be the reason why they are chasing them?

xgnarmanx

I think its near one of the main characters in the game gets super fucked up i think thats around the time when he dies ( if he does die) ( i know hes not dead in the bbs trailer his are moving but he is prettyyyyy fucked up. )

Sora's Darkside

It probably is towards the end because VAT has their armor and every scan of the game so far has had them sans armor. Plus remember that this was just a concept video, they're allowed to change it as they develope, so it might not be the same as what we saw.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
In my opinion, I think it'll be later on in the story, cause it seems that they do not start off with full armor. Their armor seems to grow with their experience, so since they had full armor, they must have had to be fully experienced.

Or you never know, they could pull an Assassins Creed and that be the beginning but then they lose their power somehow. Either way I hope it fits well enough into story.

AzzurroRainrebor

It probably is towards the end because VAT has their armor and every scan of the game so far has had them sans armor. Plus remember that this was just a concept video, they're allowed to change it as they develope, so it might not be the same as what we saw.

DITTO- ish^^^ It could very well be the end of BBS... Alot happens in that video...but everyone(or some) die(s)? A protagonist dies? Well Nomura-san did say that the story, this time around, would be darker. If Ven or someone else was capacitated or something 1 or two of the three would have to face MX or DS? in a final showdown.(if this was indeed the end) but then, what would happen to TAV...

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I`d think it would be more towards the end, but I don`t think it would be the final battle.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I think it will be the next to last major battle. Get what I mean? Like they fight him here, but they'll also fight him later.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Could it be they open with that, and then we go back to the beginning to find out how we got there?

(Sly 3, Torentino movies...)

But, yeah, it's a concept video. It may change.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I heard awhile back Nomura even said it's near the end. Possibly when TAV unite, who knows. Answer: no one but Nomura.
^That's a possibility

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Could it be they open with that, and then we go back to the beginning to find out how we got there?

(Sly 3, Torentino movies...)

But, yeah, it's a concept video. It may change.
I personally think that would be cliche and possibly useless at this point since things are kind of already like that. We have the secret ending in the FM+ acting as sort of an opening to work towards.

Door To Twilight

Website
www.myspace.com
I think this is the end because you can't have your protagonists still walking around after all this is done or this shows in the beginning but we don't know that it's the end until we beat the game and possibly say "hey look it's the ending". I also believe that what happens to Ven gives them a cause to try and save him and somehow connects him with our present story line characters.

Last edited:

Sloup

All (or at least most) Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts games place their final battles in some weird non-earthlike dimension.

The secret ending takes place in an earth like setting.

I would guess that they enter Kingdom Hearts for THE final battle, perhaps Terra goes in to face MX alone while Aqua tends to Ven outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back