• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

secret ending for KH2 spoilers!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soralvl99

o.k.this is my first time doing a thread so bare with me on this.

well i was just watching the secret ending for KH2 and it said memorys of xenahort or whatever his name is.well here comes the spoilers so scroll down if u want

well xenahort is the guy who followed ansem before.and riku in CoM had the heartless ansem following him and he had to get past him in CoM.so i am thinking that at least 1 of the keyblade guys in the end is riku.another thing 1 of the keyblades had the mickey mouse keychain on it.so we know this is sora or mickey but these guys were tall and did not have big ears so we know it is sora.but that leaves us with the other person who could be karai and someone who is coming toward them.now orginization 13 is done they are all .so we know this has to be someone right?well what about ansem the wise?i know i sound really stupid right now.but at the end he sounded bad trying to get kingdom hearts.so what if that is his heartless?or nobody?i mean who else could it be?its not n e of the final fantasy people(but that would be awesome!)and it is defintaely not someone from disney.that is my first thereoy my other 1 which is really really stupid is that the 3 kids from twilight town(pence ollette and hayner) are the 3 guys and roxas is the guy coming toward them.but that is retarded.so give me your thoughts!

Ayden16

None of the three guys are Sora, Riku, or Kairi, Nomura said that the three guys in armor were all new, he never said anything about the other guy. I think it's Xehanort but i don't know.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
welcome and yes people have had predictions that they maybe sora, riku, and kairi but I think they're ethier the bad guys or new characters.(I think they're bad guys because they look like Xemnas in the final battle).

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Very interesting theory, but I really doubt that it could be Roxas' gang. Maybe just Roxas himself. But I have another theory. As you know (and if you don't you are going to get spoiled silly) right in the beginning of the secret video it shows a guy in armor, but there appears to be two of him until it all comes together. I think maybe it could be his shell or Roxas perhaps. But what world could it possibly be on? Or maybe it is Sora but way older. Who knows? Someone give some more thoughts?

soralvl99

o nomura said that?well that is cool if they are all new guys.but are they on your side or are they against you?

basoulah

according to nomura's interviews i've read the secret movie is just a cliffhanger in case he wanted to make kh3 he will start from there but he himself dosn't know what kh3 will be all about but he said one thing about the keyblade and the mystery that surrounds it like who made it and where and who used it before sora so he said he'll explore that in kh3 but i think it's not sora,riku or kairi or even the twilight town kids i think they are newcomers but the details are scarce and it's hard for me to post any thoughts we need nomura to reveal moren info.

gameguy23

Awards
I personally am not sure about wanting a third one. the second one ended so perfectly and I dont think any of us will be able to stand another 4 years of waiting, And that would be really wierd if those armored guys are sora and the gang. however if those guys are totally new like nomura said then im felling ok about the storyline. I also had another thought what if its a prequel, wich i would also be fine with.

Last edited:

Aros123

well nomura said in another interview that unlike the last secret movie, he has an idea for this one. whether he'll go through with it or not i'm don't know.

Kaze

First does anyone know what the Secret Edning is being called? Like how the KH Secret Ending was Deep Dive....

Actually Normua has stated a few things about secret ending.

1.) Every single character in the Secret Ending is a new one and has yet to be mentioned.
2.) He recently drew the faces of the thre knights.
3.) He does have an idea of KHIII

AND MAJOR SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4.) In a new interview someone asked him if KHIII would be a direct sequal to KHII and he smiled and laughed so meaning KHIII will be a prequal on how the keyblade was made. Member in it it kept refering to the past of the keyblade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back