• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Ending Help Please

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
For some oddball reason i cannot for the life of me find out how to unlock the secret ending for Birth by Sleep Final Mix. While i wouldn't mind knowing the prerequisites for each mode, just standard mode works just as well! Thanks

Also while i'm here i might as well find out what i'll have to accomplish in Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix in order to get to the Castle Oblivion Organization Member's boss fights. So if anyone could throw in details on that that'd be pretty sweet.

Please!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If you had said Proud, it would have just been a matter of collecting all of the stickers. Sadly, you'd need to 100% each character report in order to unlock Secret Episode in Standard.

I recommend replaying through them all on Proud >_>

CO Absent Silhouette battles are unlocked while progressing through the story. Beat Olympus Coliseum's 1st visit and then they will appear in various worlds.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Righto! Thanks girlie. But yea. i definitely can't be bothered with that ;~;. And if i recall Proud was super hard for me on PSP so that's no beuno.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
I beat all three stories on critical mode and nothing happened. Do I need all the stickers as well?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I beat all three stories on critical mode and nothing happened. Do I need all the stickers as well?

Are you trying to unlock Last Episode? You need all Xehanort Reports. Collect them, redo a final boss in any story you choose, and you will get Last Episode save data. After you finish Last Episode, you will unlock Secret Episode.

XC4LIBUR

I beat the game in proud mode, collected all the stickers, and got 140p on the sticker album, beat all three stories and still didn't unlock the secret episode, the be quite frank its getting annoying.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
So, you have the Last Episode but not the Secret Episode? o0
Or neither of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back