• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret ending in kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora's star

I heard that KH2 has a secret ending.What do you need to do so I can see it?(I'm almost at the end but I will play it again when the NA version comes out)

Roxas_Blivion

i think u hve 2 get 1005 everything like all weopons, all events, all summons,all moves and so on...........

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I should've thought there was a secret ending to KH2. Perhaps it might give away something for a possible KH3 ... but nevertheless, this series has to end soon. It's not gonna be like Final Fantasy.

starry_eyed_hero

Even though I've been trying my hardest to avoid spoilers, I have actually seen the Secret Movie after KH2. AngelofDestiny, fortunately the Secret Movie does an ending coming soon. In fact, it seems to mark the beginning of a whole new story and plot to the series.(unlike KH2 which in some ways is simply an extension of the story of the first game)

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
starry_eyed_hero said:
Even though I've been trying my hardest to avoid spoilers, I have actually seen the Secret Movie after KH2. AngelofDestiny, fortunately the Secret Movie does an ending coming soon. In fact, it seems to mark the beginning of a whole new story and plot to the series.(unlike KH2 which in some ways is simply an extension of the story of the first game)
Well, I'd rather have the KH series end cos we'd be waiting for another three years for KH3. There are some people who speculate there maybe a KH3. But what the hell ... this isn't a spoiler thread. I'm trying to avoid spoilers too, but I only watch the small ones. The KH2 ending is the only BIG one I have seen ... and the one about BHK too.

starry_eyed_hero

AngelofDestiny said:
Well, I'd rather have the KH series end cos we'd be waiting for another three years for KH3. There are some people who speculate there maybe a KH3. But what the hell ... this isn't a spoiler thread. I'm trying to avoid spoilers too, but I only watch the small ones. The KH2 ending is the only BIG one I have seen ... and the one about BHK too.
Well the way I see it the secret movie doesn't actually spoil the story at all, considering that it has almost nothing to do with KH2. The secret movie has more to do with concepts of a sequel, just like ASAS/DD did.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
I heard an easier way to get it instead of trying to get so much stuff(like in kh1)..you can just beat the game in proud mode and you can see it!

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
old proverb says: go to gamefaqs

Secret Ending
Just like Kingdom Hearts I and Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts II has a special secret movie that can be viewed at the end of the game, after the credits roll.
In "Beginner" mode, you can't unlock it at all.

In "Standard" mode, you must fully compelte all the worlds and Jiminy's Journal to unlock it.

In "Proud" mode, you need only fully complete all worlds.

Contributed By: KeybladeMasterA

darkmaroona

Website
darkmaroona.spaces.live.com
yes the secret ending at the end of KH2 most possibly leads to a KH3 because you see in the secret ending trailer that there's 3 metal armored guys with capes or at leats I think their guys, but anyway you see them walking in the middle of the desert to fields of keyblades & in the middle there's the 3 keyblades that sora, riku, & roxas used. & so they approach the 3 keyblades & each of them pick 1 up as they look into the sunset.

So I believe that thats the sign of a new KH3 what do you think about it?

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
uh hem, the keyblades that riku sora and mickey used. fyi, watch the ending, the only spoiler(i dont mean the only real spoiler, i mean there are no spoilers whatsoever except this) is what rikus keyblade looks like, if u already know what it looks like then watch it. wait, i just remembered. there is one more spoiler, its a persons name, nto that the name will help you much.

rokusasu_XIII

Website
orangy-pearl.deviantart.com
the secret ending looks so realistic (and final fantasy-ish)..do u think the game will be much darker..more complicated...much harder?? considering the fact that kh2 is QUITE easy (easier than kh1....i think)..???
probably the secret ending takes place during the time when sora/kairi/riku got that message from mickey....
so one can imply that the sora's children will not be the major consideration in kh3..but him instead...

o crap..i am babbling..

Shinigami_1991

Wuaah! I saw it too! I saw it too!!! XD I'm so freakd out about it *_* it was sooo coool!!! The secret ending...I soooooo wanna know what it means O_O
My *stupid* theory was that the secret ending took placed 100(?)years before or after KH1/2 XD but whatever,it was just something I made up @_@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back