• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Ending in Proud Mode

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
Lmao toxin. Man, I feel sorry for you. I did standard just so I could have a challenge.

lSoral

T.T I'm 99% on proud mode.

Friggin synthesize crap. Too lazy to go hunt.

Especically with the Orichalcums, >.< Bulky Vendors keep giving me bright crystals

Saixs' WRATH

lSoral said:
T.T I'm 99% on proud mode.

Friggin synthesize crap. Too lazy to go hunt.

Especically with the Orichalcums, >.< Bulky Vendors keep giving me bright crystals

I know the synthesizing is so time consuming.

Sion

If you just play the game on proud mode to unlock the secret ending... Then you are`nt a real gamer. The challenge of doing all the synthesizing plus beating Sephiroth and finding everything else in the game, THEN unlocking the special ending... then you've earned the privilage of viewing it because you put time and effort into it.

Ivyprincesofhart

Hanging from the bottom of the bottom when the bot
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Sion said:
If you just play the game on proud mode to unlock the secret ending... Then you are`nt a real gamer. The challenge of doing all the synthesizing plus beating Sephiroth and finding everything else in the game, THEN unlocking the special ending... then you've earned the privilage of viewing it because you put time and effort into it.

I know, but it's starting to get really frustrating because I'm stuck on cargo climb, I keep going over by five seconds, and that gets really discouraging after three hours. I just need to get Final leveld up a little more. Then there's the collisium to do.(my fav', not.) It's just that I've had the game for a while, and I want to see the secret ending. But synthesizing is no problem, 'cause I love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back