• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Ending Movie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
or the ending could just be like the final ending. Basically showing how every1 is doing and maybe leave with a cliffhanger

Edward_Elric

Website
www.myspace.com
It would be awesome if they gave it a good ending >.< I like but i also hate cliffhangers LOL. Or maybe it will be a clip to KH3... or maybe a movie and a sneak peek at Kh3 :D

U

ultimaarmor

now wait people, you may think you want a kingdom hearts 3, but after the kingdom hearts 2 ending wich will probably be so coooooooooooooooool that you may not want another one because tyhe ending was so endish that it finished everything allthough i am personaly hoping for a fighting game and then a third one

B

Bopopop

They should show a movie, butthe movi will show a game for Kairi's adventure.

Blindfolded_Riku

hm... i hope so ... not necesseraly(spelling?) because of a kh3 but ...don t know just a secret scene of the game which solves a question about the story or sth like that

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Bopopop said:
They should show a movie, butthe movi will show a game for Kairi's adventure.

yea for 1/3 of the movie you watch her lie lifeless with no heart inside her. Sounds like an interesting movie.

S

Skyrider

If there is going to be a KH3, It would probablly be on the PS3, or the PSX as i have heard some people say

Henskie

I'm Batman
I heard a rumor that there will be a KH3 and even if there isnt gonna be they might put the scene from final mix as a secret ending

Darkened Heart

Website
www.livejournal.com
Well, if they do have another secret movie, then that would mean that there would most likely be a KH3. But I don't think that there will be a KH3, although I'd really like for there to be.

So. . .I don't think that they'll have an ending vid for KH2.

C

chaoschao

Well, because Nomura wants to make more Kingdom Hearts games, he'll probably make a KH3. And because it's SE, there will ALWAYS be a movie or something along those lines to make people want it even more...

Damn them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back