• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret ending, perfect quality and WITH SOUND.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brosandi

Sora and sky being the same thing in Japanese (I know stating the obvious), it seems like wordplay to me. Looking to the literal sky's been an extended metaphor for the character in the past.

What it becomes in English we'd just have to wait for.
Sora and Sky aren't the same thing exactly in Japanese... It's only when Sora's name is written in Kanji or whatever, does it mean the same thing.

It's not the same word with two meanings, it's how its written making two different meanings.

creampuff

Sora and Sky aren't the same thing exactly in Japanese... It's only when Sora's name is written in Kanji or whatever, does it mean the same thing.

It's not the same word with two meanings, it's how its written making two different meanings.

Isn't Sora written with the same characters used for the word "sky", like Riku's is "shore"?

I'll wait to see what they do with it, since I can't really say how they'll voice it in English. For me it seems strange that everyone ever would mention Sora for no particular reason at unspecified times, but once it's in Region 1 that'll set things out whether it ends up seeming sensible or not to me or whoever.

B

brosandi

I'll wait to see what they do with it, since I can't really say how they'll voice it in English. For me it seems strange that everyone ever would mention Sora for no particular reason at unspecified times
I think it would be far weirder for them all to say "Sky" after Ansem said:
"The boy who can connect his heart to anyone. His name is..."

If they then go "SKY! SKY! SKY! SKY!" it makes no sense.

creampuff

True enough, I just can't figure out where or in what context some of them would've said it, unless it's more for effect than necessarily canon or concerned with continuity.

Perhaps I try and logic everything out too often at late hours. Or...early ones.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
I didnt watch the secret ending yet. Would it be more epic to wait until i beat the game or just watch it now?

B

brosandi

It is most definitely for effect. Just as a way of showing how Sora's heart connected with all those people.

chatarra

wow, the secret ending is really touching and i'm sure there is KH 3 in the future

well,there is no need to think about the timeline of the scene of Namine,RAX and Terra-Ven because that are only to make this secret ending more dramatic to be watched

sorry for my bad english

Z

Zulkir

ROFL, thank you.

To me, there's no ambiguity, sora's next goal is simple and obvious.

Hes going to go out there, save Terra, save Aqua(eh I have to see her ending first) and Save ven(restore his body), and defeat Xehanort.

There's two things missing though, Xehanort waking up in Radiant garden which was at the end of the soundless version, sora crying..ect.

B

brosandi

There's two things missing though, Xehanort waking up in Radiant garden which was at the end of the soundless version, sora crying..ect.
Those are from the normal ending. It was just accidentally put in with the audio-less secret ending when the guy uploaded it.

T

The Spoiler

Those are from the normal ending. It was just accidentally put in with the audio-less secret ending when the guy uploaded it.
I didnt see that... can I have a link? I want to see Sora cry and Xehanort being found!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back