• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret ending, perfect quality and WITH SOUND.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
we need LIssar to translate the video
is he wroking on tat or not spoiling it for himself

WhinyAcademic

Awards
What a day, eh fellas?

We got our rewards - Xehanort's origins, the Unversed, Vanitas, and Aqua - hot damn, she's sexier and sexier in every cutscene.

T

The Spoiler

Both? I'm rhetorically asking if you knew, because it's a fact.

I think you have that the other way around.
lol oops, I edited it.
I would change your Avatar, its not fair to other people who are trying not to get spoiled.
For the last time, I only post in the bbs spoiler threads, so they should expect it. Also, as my name implies, I am the spoiler, so beware, or you will be spoiled. xD

shingobunny

I think Kairi sees her like a big sister. Like someone to look up too. Not an actual sister.

XD It's traditional to use the affection terms "oneechan" and "oniichan" like Kairi and Riku used for Aqua and Terra respectively. :x Braig also called MX "jiji" (grandpa), but it's not literal.

B

brosandi

Probably won't be until someone bothers to post/translate the Xehanort Reports.

T

The Spoiler

So whats the Trinity Reports? Is it like a diary kind of thing by TAV? And sfter you beat the final boss you get a piece of paper... im guessing thats the "Master Xehanort/Eraqus" reports?

B

brosandi

Trinity Report contains things like status, completion rates, trophies, journal-esque entries, and the Xehanort Reports. Among other things.

Mitchman

Methinks with that ending if Another Dive turns true Sora goes to the Ream of Darkness after Coded. Also when were unversed explained?

KuroShiro1

From what I gather, the part with Aqua and everyone saying "Sora" seems to be at the end of KH II.

The lines on the screen that you can understand, lead me to this

"All the pieces lie where they fell" and " Where they wait for him" and then it cutting to Sora on the paopu tree with the bottle and letter he gets at the end of Kingdom Hearts II.

Don't think of Roxas, Xion, Axel, Namine, Terra and Ven as actually being somewhere, think of them in a meta-physical kind of state and reality, espeically with Namine drawing Sora doing, exactly what he was doing.

It looks like they're all waiting for Sora to do something. Continue to save the worlds, help them, something. But they all know he can do it.

MIND YOU THIS IS JUST SPECULATION FROM WHAT I SEE AND WHAT LITTLE JAPANESE I CAN UNDERSTAND shamisen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back