• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret ending, perfect quality and WITH SOUND.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

creampuff

Why is everyone saying Sora?

Perhaps they're talking about the sky, rather than the individual. Roxas and Namine seem captivated by something about the way the sky looks, although without sound I'd assumed it was something about the sunlight.

Like that line Kairi used, "One sky, one destiny."

T

The Spoiler

Part 1 & 2
YouTube - KH Birth by Sleep - Secret Ending Part 1 [PERFECT QUALITY WITH SOUND]

Part 1
YouTube - KH Birth by Sleep - Secret Ending Part 1 [PERFECT QUALITY WITH SOUND]

Part 2
YouTube - KH Birth by Sleep - Secret Ending Part 2 [PERFECT QUALITY WITH SOUND]

This is the secret ending. Complete, perfect, with sound, excellent quality. Enjoy. I don't think there's anything wrong with it this time. If you link to or embed this anywhere, please link back to KH13.com.
omgshomgshomgshomgshomgshomgsh

SOMEBODY TRANSLATE THAT!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I'm pretty sure it's not the sky but actually Sora. After all, it seems like something is falling like a shooting star in pretty much each scene. Not too mention Namine is talking about him since she draws the picture.

B

brosandi

What I don't get is the fact that both Xion and Axel say "Sora" too, yet they aren't listed in the credits like Roxas and Nami are. xD.

Snubbed.

creampuff

I'm pretty sure it's not the sky but actually Sora. After all, it seems like something is falling like a shooting star in pretty much each scene. Not too mention Namine is talking about him since she draws the picture.

I'm sure it's meant to indicate Sora himself, I meant more along the lines of some characters not directly thinking of Sora when they mention the sky. Again example being Roxas and Xion, who don't really know anything about him for much of their story.

Lonbilly

Awards
I'm sure it's meant to indicate Sora himself, I meant more along the lines of some characters not directly thinking of Sora when they mention the sky. Again example being Roxas and Xion, who don't really know anything about him for much of their story.

It seems like this may takes place after Days though, strangely enough. After all, we have Namine drawing a KH2 Sora, and then the RAX scene afterwards. it just seems like that is after/during KH2. And then there's the Aqua and Ansem the Wise scene which probably takes place after/near the end of KH2.

B

brosandi

It's just for effect, you don't have to put much thought into them all saying "Sora".

I mean, nevermind the fact that Ven and Terra say it too, and they are both "gone".

creampuff

It seems like this may takes place after Days though, strangely enough. After all, we have Namine drawing a KH2 Sora, and then the RAX scene afterwards. it just seems like that is after/during KH2. And then there's the Aqua and Ansem the Wise scene which probably takes place after/near the end of KH2.

Roxas, Xion, and Axel wouldn't be together after that time, however. Everyone loses all recollection of Xion altogether.

As another user said I think it's mostly for effect. Namine knows Sora and draws him, and Axel knows who Sora is, but it seems like it's mostly characters looking to the sky. Just happens to be what Sora's name means so I'd assume that's the point of it.

Lonbilly

Awards
Roxas, Xion, and Axel wouldn't be together after that time, however. Everyone loses all recollection of Xion altogether.

While I know that, I wouldn't be surprised if it had been something to that affect. It obviously took place sometime after Days (if it is cannon).

As another user said I think it's mostly for effect. Namine knows Sora and draws him, and Axel knows who Sora is, but it seems like it's mostly characters looking to the sky. Just happens to be what Sora's name means so I'd assume that's the point of it.

I doubt SE would have everyone say Sora in the secret ending though if it were referring to the sky. It's most likely just the person Sora and nothing else.

T

The Spoiler

But Terra and Ven where in that scene too...

B

brosandi

So, what are people's thoughts on that actually being Ansem the Wise's Nobody?

I don't personally think I believe it, but someone brought it up on the live stream and I thought it curious... If this does take place after KH2, then, I don't see why it couldn't be true. Perhaps instead of "dying" he simply lost his heart when his thing exploded?

Something to think about, I guess.

Can't wait for the BBS Ultimania to come out next month.

creampuff

While I know that, I wouldn't be surprised if it had been something to that affect. It obviously took place sometime after Days (if it is cannon).

I doubt SE would have everyone say Sora in the secret ending though if it were referring to the sky. It's most likely just the person Sora and nothing else.

I don't think it did take place after Days, since the scenes shown jump around in terms of chronology. There's no other time that the three characters would've been in the same place, provided the reality canon presents us with.

We can only speculate back and forth, but I stick by the notion that the characters mentioned the sky for effect. With the quote from Kairi's bottled message we've had the suggestion of the sky symbolozing Sora in some way and I think it could be a recall of that. Not all of those characters seem likely to have remembered or mentioned Sora.

B

brosandi

They say "Sora". They're talking about Sora. Whether or not it makes sense is somewhat irrelevant, because that's what they're saying...

It's not like when that scene gets localized they're going to be saying "Sky" instead.

creampuff

Sora and sky being the same thing in Japanese (I know stating the obvious), it seems like wordplay to me. Looking to the literal sky's been an extended metaphor for the character in the past.

What it becomes in English we'd just have to wait for.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
...The secret ending is actually fucking insightful for once. Congrats, Nomura, you haven't made it ambiguous for the fans to make countless theories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back