• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret ending, perfect quality and WITH SOUND.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
He'll either come back as Terranort, or Terra, Master Xehanort and Eraqus. All at once. eh... messy.

Why would Eraqus come back? Isn't he dead?

After the defeat of Terranort's Heartless and Xemnas. Would Terra come back? I don't think so. If his heart and soul remain in his armor than, Terra's body would be a lifeless shell. If what I think is Terranort comes back after his Heartless and Nobodies defeat than, Terranort would come back.

Confusing as shit. >_>

A

Azrael

Most likely, although his body may be in suspension in the darkness, so there's a possibility he'd come back as himself still, considering how special Terranort is, meanwhile the body & soul would go back to the Lingering Sentiment.

It could be either Terranort or the original MX at this point.

Kairi doesn't seem like she's going anywhere outside DI.

Synthest

It's already been hinted, but after a Heartless' heart has been released and a Nobody's body destroyed, they may be able to renew the original body. Gosh...

B

brosandi

When Eraqus died, and he fell into Terra, his heart went into Terras (ala Kairi and Sora).

Of why did MX take over Terra's body? What purpose would that have?
To become stronger is my guess, i bet there is a more detailed explanation in the game though.

And what happened to MX's body after releasing his heart?
Same as Eraqus'. It vanished. Disappeared. Was Vanquished.

matrix8140

Fist of The North Star(Freedom)
xD Ansem the Wise looks like a pedo with that kid eating ice cream.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
xD Ansem the Wise looks like a pedo with that kid eating ice cream.

Made me wonder also of why Ienzo is with him when so young. But, AtW is the ruler of RG so, it would only make sense that he take in an orphan, just as he took a confused Terranort.

B

brosandi

Or, GASP, ANSEM IS IENZO'S FATHER!

Related Note: Did you guys know, that Sora's dad is mentioned in BBS?

Frozura

Why the fuck is everyone repeating Sora's name?

Roxas Xion and Axel are still alive? Terra and Ven are still alive? That's what the cameos of them saying Sora's name implies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back