• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret ending, plz don't get mad at me..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reigen

...But, does anyone other than me think the knights look like some weird version on ' power ranger'? When I first saw the movie I was like WTF!? I thought that was a LITTLE weird.

KeybladeMaster1

Reigen said:
...But, does anyone other than me think the knights look like some weird version on ' power ranger'? When I first saw the movie I was like WTF!? I thought that was a LITTLE weird.

yo that's exactly what i thought of when i saw that video

One-Winged-Angel

haha common guys, you have to admit, they do look very power ranger-ish, no matter the matierial of the outfit or not, try and have a little fun huh?

Xelias

Apart from the Keyblade, that not looks like KH, but we'll see... For Power rangers, hum, no.

iholdthekeys

wat?!?!?!? that ending was awesome........ 2 guys and a girl in armor with some hot lookin keyblades........ power rangers, def. not, they are not dressed all in blue or red, black, yellow, green, or pink for that matter.......... and i don't recall anyone of them sayin "itz morphin time"......... i just thought, oooo crap, the keyblade masters get full armor!!!!!

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Yes it does. I'm hoping to Olympus that they include Camelot in the game.

Reigen

Sheesh, you guys got me wrong. I never said I THOUGHT they WERE the p.r.'s I said they kinda look like them. I definitly don't think they are power rangers, but the look dosen't look fitting for a KH game.

Duel Roxas

About the Power rangers and Disney......Disney actually does own power rangers,or at least has their show because I saw the power rangers at Disney World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back